+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what does this mean???

Quote Originally Posted by Roby84m View Post
    I mean if a person has lost interest in you does it mean that she won't give you another chance to you no more?
    It would seem the thing that lessened her attraction to you was that she felt you were too intense. She may again be interested in you if you do something to lessen that feeling, and that means not contacting her.

Personally, i would move on and find someone else. If a person can't accept you for who you are (as long as you are not abusive etc) then they're really not the person you should be with, are they.

well the thing is before i traveled we went on two dates that's all and she told my friend that i was intense. I was being too nice to her. I even opened the car door for her. She loved the way i was treating her during our dates. She even told me nobody has ever hold the car door for her before. If i ever date her again i won't be nice to her anymore. I am going back there in 10 days. I am planning to text her once saying hey how are you? I am back let's catch up sometime...

What should you do now? She asked you to move on and go away. So move on and go away. You're young and you'll find plenty of other women to pine over in your life.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

If she loved the way you were treating her during your dates, then she would still be with you. N'est ce pas?

You're probably too good for her. Have you ever considered that?
    Last edited by fi123; 30-08-10 at 12:47 AM.

C'est vrai!

"Rober I know i am dumb now but i dont think we should see each other before u go home I dont want something with someone when they are away especially right now I am too busy and not in the right frme of mind please understand"

That was her last text msg to me before I left. Do you think this could be true?

No....err yes...errr no....err who knows. But probably no in all honesty. If she really liked you she would have said " i really like you, i'll miss you, please keep in touch with me while you are away, i can't wait till you come back".

You know this already, nobody has to tell you this, you know it.

Yea I guess truth hurts

It does hurt you're right.

We've all been there.

I've been there a lot

I chat with her again today on fb. I just said morning she was like morning!!! any suggestions for music for my playlist? She knows that i dj and i remember her asking me the same question on our first date. Anyway I said sure anyway I guess we could be just friends
    Last edited by Roby84m; 01-09-10 at 07:02 PM.

which leads me to another question. I like her, I wanna be around her but will i be fine with being friends only? Though I am going back in a week. I have been chatting with her as if nothing happened just casual talk for maybe 5 min or less. At the end she always goes offline suddenly without saying anything. However I feel like talking to her about the past and ask about her thoughts like if she is interested to hang out with me again. If it bothers me a lot I will tell her how i feel and the worst scenario could be her running away from me but I don't have any other choice.
    Last edited by Roby84m; 01-09-10 at 07:39 PM.

I texted her yesterday but no answer. i think this is the end of the road

wow if i were her, i'd feel very uncomfortable with all of this. you say it's the end of the road but you'll still wana talk to her won't you?
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123