+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need serious straight forward advice =(

I definitely agree and I still love her and always will but I am no longer in love with her. I few people keep telling me to change my number and one even mentioned that changing my number would be a low blow to her, but changing my number just to try and make her upset or something cannot be the only reason if I am going to change my cell number, and I'm not going to stoop to her level and be immature cause that's not me. But at the same time I feel like why should I have to change my number and pay the $12 to do so and have to go back through giving everybody my number? And I feel like if I go and change my number, she would just look at that as her getting to me or something....

This morning has been really shitty..... Woke up feeling really down for some reason

no don't change your number that'd be pointless. knowing you, you'd still check your old number every so often to see if she's left any txts right?
    and you WILL have your ups and downs cos it's such a huge change. but better to go through this than to be trodden and cheated on and accept her actions.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Well....she deleted me off her fb a few days ago, after she just accepted my friend request I had sent her like damn near 3 weeks ago. Then she posted beach pics of her and the guy she slept with multiple times behind my back together of them on beach side by side and shit! But I find it funny that she still has the pic of her and I at gatlinburg together still in her fb pics???? We have not had any contact at all since she sent that txt days ago about her surgery(she sent me a txt days ago saying she was approved for her surgery from her foot injuries she got over a year ago during basic training and I kept telling her I worried about it and hoped she got the surgery), and I didn't even reply to that... But from what her sis's bf tells me, this guy is not all that smart and is the epitamy of a perfect, great guy... I don't know why she is settling for, and I feel like she deleted me and posted those pics cause she knew I would probably come across them from a mutual friends page.... But I have been doing good for the most part. And I sometimes wonder if she knows I post on here although I could care less if she gets mad cause I'm not using names, and its not immature that I post on here! And now on top of that, I just found out my papaw was rushed to hospital in an ambulance a while ago due to difficulty breathing, and from all the symptoms and weight loss he has, the doctors are saying it looks like the last stages of a rare form of liver cancer! :_(

oh i'm so sorry. now concentrate on your family, forget about that cheating cow. what she did with the whole beach pics thing would've irritated me but others must know who this guy is... again i say she's immature and ridiculous and in a way it's good you didn't stay together, imagine what else she could've done down the line.
    anyway i hope things aren't as bad as they think with your family and that everything there sorts itself out.

It still has been upsetting me... And I think a lot of it hitting me so hard right now is due to me already being down dealing with my papaw :_( I woke up about 20 min ago, and had a dream with my ex in it that was a little intimate... Its like I don't know why, but it pisses me off thinking about her sleeping with this guy, possibly doing all the intimate things that her and I have done and lately I have been doing pretty good, but those mental images hit me from time to time! And it upsets me cause how can she sit here weeks ago and tell me she is still in love with me, but then post those pics and delete me!!!!???? I've had a few people tell me that she purposely did it, but who knows.... And I feel like she is using this guy to mask her feelings for me, but how long can that go on before those feelings just overpower her.... Cause eventually those feelings will come out, or at least that's the way I look at it. A few people keep telling me that I need to just start talking to someone else and post pics of her and I on my fb, but would that really make much difference.... This whole situation just really pisses me off and I hope that she one day realizes and karma comes back around.... I am so furious right now!

you need to try and take it easy. and NO don't find someone else and post pictures, that'd be very immature on your behalf that's very bad advice. you need to carry on as you have been and just know that this will all make you stronger on the other side

I know it will make me stronger I just hate the pain and hurt and hate feeling this way... I wish she could feel this, but if she's able to be this way then obviously she has barely any feelings at all... Last time I saw her was a week ago when she came to get her stuff or well most of it, and I didn't say a word to her, even when she tried to speak to me briefly, then when she said she couldn't get the rest right now, I told her I would put the rest in the garage, and she could come back by and get it and lock garage when she left, which she hasn't came back by yet, and I haven't even packed the rest up... Then she sat in her car for a minute messing with her phone, like she was waiting for me to come say something since she is used to me coming up to car and apologizing, but I didn't. Do u think I was too mean, or was that the right thing to do putting my foot down that hard...? And on top of that she post stuff on fb about drinking and usc, and she never has been into usc that much, but this guy went to usc and he is not the brightest buld in the box and is from what I have been told from her sis's bf, the epitamy of a nice great guy, and with her posting stuff about drinking and usc I feel like she is changing just to impress him! She would probably get pissed if she seen these post...unless she already has...but me venting here isn't immature in my opinion...

she cheated on you... you can't put your foot down hard enough. honestly, leave her to her attempted mind games she's pathetic. she's doing things to attract your attention and to spite her, why bother with a person like that?

Kitty is right, I've compiled a few lines, that you said and should read through again.

1) we had made plans to spend the weekend together, and then she decided to go and have a girls night out with her friend she moved in with.
    2) Well I ended up driving by the guy she cheated on me withs house and sure enough her car was there!
    3) but yet I find out her car was there a few days back around the afternoon time

Howmany times did she cheat on you ? THAT YOU KNOW OF? Yet she's yelling at you for thinking you are just with a girl? That's just BS.
    She is obviously tricking you, always going back to this guy, if she REALLY loved you, don't you think she would've been with you instead of this guy?

It definitely is bs! And if she wants to be with the guy she cheated on me with, instead of me, who has been by her side and loved her more than any for almost 3 years and would have done anything for her and anything to make her happy, then why is she trying to get my attention possibly, and why in Gods name would she leave me for this guy when I loved her more than ever and would have done anything for her and have stuck by her side even at our worst! And why all of a sudden does she just stop expressing her feelings for me when a week ago was different!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12