+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why he did this?

why he did this?

hi all,

I just have a question, what is mean if your manager has feeling towards you and we both of us want to be close to each other and enjoying being together and it is increased with time and he asked me if I married or not. He offered to go for lunch but it doesn't happen,any way, he has feeling towards me and I don't know which kind of feeling but he is interested in me and in my life and he told me if I need any thing or advice he will be there for me and when we go out with company he always offers takes me with him and returned me to my home , he knows where I'm doing or where I'm going , me too I know about him

he is married, he always trying avoid bring his wife in our discussion but he speaks about his kids what I don't understand today he showed me his family pictures including his wife and told me that she is my wife

what this suppose to mean because at the same time he deals with me in a very special way and shows he has something inside towards me. it is very clear.

please what is this mean?

just for note, our discussion is very normal just like a friend and I have feeling towards him but I don`t want anything happen but I want to understand why he did this

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he obviously wants to get into your pants and nothing more
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

but I think when he showed me his wife pictures will makes the situation more difficult not easier