+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hi, i'm confused :(

hi, i'm confused :(

Hello,

My relationship life isn't at all "brilliant" and I still love my ex, however, I'm in a relationship and so is she. I don't want to lie if someone asks "do you still love her?" because I have been talking to her a lot more, and trying to get closer and become a friend again. As I don't want to lose her from my life this time around, and I don't want to intervene with her relationship life either.

But I'm confused, do I tell her I love her still? Or do I keep it to myself? Should I dump my girlfriend even though I still think I have no chance with her? She's moved on, but I can't move on. It's a stress on me, I just want to get over her - but I can't seem to and I want to get back with her, yet, I can't get back with her because I know she will just reject me..

What should I do? So confused with that answer

Hey. I have been in that situation and it sucks. Like even though I'm with someone else and yet I still think of him and I know that's he's really over me. Argh! Hate that feeling. But what i did is I just literally moved on with my life. Met new friends, spent more time with family, watched tv to totally forget about him. It's hard but just do it for yourself. Eventually, you'll get used to it. If she realizes that she still loves you, she will come back to you. But for now, your gf deserves you. Deserves your time and love.

Don't make your new gf suffer if you don't love her. Don't drag it out. Figure out what you feel and be honest. Think about what happened to you, you loved someone and got rejected. Don't hurt someone who has nothing done to you. At least make sure she knows you're not serious in relationship with her.
    I got dumped recently and now I'm trying to move on. I'll make sure I tell my next gf that I'm not ready for anything serious. If something happens I'll let it be, but I don't want anyone to go through my pain just because I got dumped and I'm hurt.

@just-me: Nice advice you got there. Pretty cool.