+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's your break up song?

What's your break up song?

The title says it all. What's your break up song? How does it make you feel?

The day I moved out my ex helped me move, so we were stuck together in the car for over an hour and half. It was kind of awkward because we had nothing to say to each other except for a short conversation when I thanked her for great time we had together and she agreed that we had a great relationship.

On the radio was some show about break ups and we laughed a little because it seemed like they were talking about us! They played Eminem and Rihana's "The way you lie" probably like 5 times and we joked how this seems to be our break up song.

Now when I hear that song it reminds me on her, but it's not breaking my heart. It just brings back good memories. And I wonder what she feels when this song is playing...

Hmm I've been listening to "Undo it" by Carrie Underwood latley. It makes me feel impowered

As for me, it's a kinda old song. USHER - Burn. We broke up because she found out she liked someone else as well at the same time she loves me. She couldn't handle it and thought it was unfair to us if we're still in a relationship. The song talked about how much Usher didn't wanna break up and know that he needed to. I went in tears when I heard that song. Maybe because it kinda related to my situation... But now we're back together and as happy as ever!

Well during the time of the break up it was

Break Even by The Script

then I thought about my situation and I thought

Over My Head by The Fray

Was where I was at the time

now I hear that new song

Just A Dream by Nelly

and think about her every so often

so it's all so weird XD
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

Creep, Radiohead
    My Immortal, Evanescence

I hear "Black" from Pearl Jam on the radio almost every day. I'd have to say it embodies the crippling despair I feel on a daily basis perfectly. "The Flame" from Cheap Trick also seems to have be written precisely for me.

Oh btw, to anyone who recognizes my name or cares (or doesn't), I've relapsed. They've made their relationship official, I've seen the pictures and I had a small breakdown earlier. Then I made a false facebook to send her new boyfriend a detailed message including a link to the blog I wrote about the end of my marriage. Crossing my fingers that it creates a sliver of doubt in his mind that blossoms into the destruction of their relationship. If I can't be happy then neither should she.