+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know you guys will be disappointed....

The blood in your mouth and vomit thing sounds like a serious issue that might not have anything to do with being pregnant. You really need to get that checked out!

My doctor just told me my throat is irritated but I dont think thats the case....just like I'm always getting nosebleeds...I've never experienced nosebleeds until my second daughter and now this time I get them alllll the time
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

hey hey hey, take it fckin easy with nisha, she has a kid with this guy already, it's not as if she out and about on the game. fck sake, so what!, you're pregnant, thank goodness you have a good guy who is by your side and is not leaving right. who the fck has the right to judge? in fact i think it's inevitable for accidents to happen when in a long term relationship. what the fck is the issue here? unless im not in the loop here, what is the actual problem here?

why do you have to have an abortion? im confused about that?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 20-09-10 at 03:31 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I've lost alot of blood already and my doctor told me from the amount of blood I've been losing I could die.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

why are you losing blood? Did the doctor check you for cancer, hypertension, bleeding disorders, etc?

losing blood? but why? it's based on you being pregnant?

btw if you are losing a lot of blood you should start taking/eating spirulina and chlorella to compensate for the loss of blood cells (both natural foods before anyone here starts complaining)
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 20-09-10 at 04:07 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I'm gonna get more info from her on wednesday. When I spoke to her it wasnt during an appointment I just went to her to let her know whats goin on. She let me know it's a really bad sign and I more than likely will have to let go of the baby because I can die from losing so much blood in different ways. We'll see what happens at the appointment.

well i hope things turn out ok!

are you still bleeding from your last delivery?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Nah, I did have a huge bloodclot drop out of me the same day I had her but that was because I didnt walk around after giving birth.

so you're bleeding internally?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Not really sure what's going on....I just know I'm constantly sick and faintish

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is there blood in your urine or stools? What's your hemoglobin level?

As I recall, it's normal to drop large clots after giving birth.... up to the size of a golf ball or small plum, but even if it wasn't normal, you are certainly healed by now.
    Last edited by vashti; 20-09-10 at 11:37 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12