+ Follow This Topic

Thread: little question

little question

hey, im wondering how much people on this forum are people who are somewhat successful in their career and failed in their social life (which i believe are most of us) and how much people have neither successful career and blazing social life
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Speak for yourself mate. Not everyone who visits forums are 'social outcasts and rejects'.

I visit here and because I enjoy forums, the paricipating and offering advice to people and interacting with people from all over the world - not because I'm a twat who nobody likes in real life and I have a problem in communicating in real life.

I hate people who make presumptions about people based on their activities. You can presume sod all about anyone here and because you don't personally know anyone here.

sometimes, you focus so much on work and neglect about your social life~
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

sometimes to many ppl take there work way to seriously and forget about real life. I know ppl at work that facebook their work politics over the weekend. Its kind of annoying thus i have deleted them.. plus there not friends they are jus work associates..

But yeh sometimes ppl take work too much... you go to work to fund your social life and living.. dont forget that...

well, no offence, but we all came here to interact with people. If we arent social outcast, interacting with ppl you never met on a forum like this will definitely not your first choice. I dont have my assumption yet, that's why i need to ask. If i already have mine, i wouldnt ask.

Think about it, if u have good family and friends and partners to back you up, i dont think you would have time for us here on this forum.
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"