+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ashley Kay Ex Recovery System

Ashley Kay Ex Recovery System

Hi, has anyone downloaded the eBook Ashley Kay Ex Recovery System... or any other 'get your ex back' eBook. Did they work?? If anyone has it do you think you could be nice enough to message it to me?? Thanks

hi my name is jimmy.i recently or should i ife in the say its been a liitle more then a year now and my heart is still broke i dont know what to do i was with my ex girl for just about nine years and she went out and ****ed around on me not once did i even consider it. it felt like a knife in the heart. been trying to get over her by looking for a new girlfriend to start up something nice and new.ive tried this online dating and get no response i dont no what i am doing wrong i have a very good heart i work very hard i love life and doing stuff outdoors beaches camping ect i like it all i am not picky i just want to meet a nice honest girl. i cant see paying all kinds of money for these rip off dating were you never evev get answered back so if you have a solution in your book or what ever else please help thanks cant wait to hear back!