+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about this?

What do you think about this?

I am 19 years old. I have been in almost 15 relationships. Some short and some very long. All the girls i've dated say I am a good guy and there lucky to have me. But those same girls treat me like crap. I do everything I can to make them happy, but they dont do the same for me. One girl even told me I was too good???? Is it me? I am sitting here wondering if I will ever be happy. Again.

I don't know, you didn't really give any details on how they treat you like crap and how you act with them, so I'm going to guess.

You're probably one of those guys who is just...wayyy too "nice". Like you probably just never stop trying to please girls and you're bending over backward ALL THE TIME and the girl is thinking "Wow, he acts just like my Labrador named Bagels." And you might be like "Aw, Bagels. That's so cute." But it's not cute when a girl knows you're well-trained like an awesome dog.

Right?

Not at all. I like to make my girls happy, but there is a point where I just say who cares if there happy. Details would be calling me names and putting me down. Not trusting me, going through my personal stuff. Its just a hassle. Thats what I mean. I never do any of that stuff to girls.
    And im nobodys bitch lol.

After a while, you will stop victimizing yourself - when you've had enough of the bullshit. Then you'll man up and put your hoes on a leash.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Then you'll man up and put your hoes on a leash.
    Really?...

Yeah, really.
    ___

You dont need to put anyone on a leash and be a pig but there does need to be a balance. You could be attracted to the wrong type of girl like so many woman are acused of doing. dont give up and try expandin the type you do go for and when you catch one dont suffocate her wth the sweetheartedness. everyones different and may not be into that. dont worry youll be happy again
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    15 relationships by the age of 19? Maybe you should try being more selective about who you enter "relationships" with? No one says you have to make the bitchy mean ones your girlfriend. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Most of them werent bitchy. And most of those girls ive know for months before I started dating them.
    I think I just been looking in the wrong place for love.
    PS DONT LAUGH but every girl I ever dated I met online. I think thats the problem.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are these relationships with people you have actually met in person? Or are they internet relationships?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ive met some in person, but not all of them. Theres only 4 I didnt meet.
    I like to meet them and get to know girls before I commit to avoid this kind of thing.
    But I guess it doesnt work out like that ever, the crazy comes out eventually lol.
    Idk if its just they like to take advantage of a nice guy. Or what?

I agree, i was about to say the same thing. Sounds like ur going after the wrong types of girls. Maybe u should b a little more selective.

I agree. On the meeting the wrong type of girls thing. You have to think, if you met these girls online, then people mostly seem better than they really are, they stick to their nicest side, they don't let you see the bad sides they have. They don't mean to do this most of the time, but what can I say, online and msn just warps people. Hell, I see it happening with myself. The person I seem like online might not be the one I am IRL.
    I don't have a really useful advice however.. just.. it will come. Sooner or later you will meet a girl who's not a total bitch about it. Plus. it might be good to just lay off the relationships for a while. Hang out with girls, have a good time, but don't put the stamp bf/gf on it so soon.

It helps to know just what to say, the precise words and exact phrases that go straight to that certain part of a woman's brain that tells her she has reached sexual paradise. All thanks to you, her amazing, stimulating dirty talking lover.
    thanks for sharing.

I think your right about everything. I just need a break from relationships.
    Finding a girl thats not a total bitch seems like a long shot right now lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast