+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any GOLDDIGGER here?

Any GOLDDIGGER here?

Don't be

Didn't get to finish my sentence my bloody cat jump on me forcing me to push the enter key. Any ways just want to know how many of you here have encounter with a Gold digger.

What was the experience like?

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I won't let a woman like that into my life. Money whores. No experience here since I won't open my door to a person like that.

LINEBACKER 2

Money means nothing, YOu acn have all the money in the world but if your an a@#hole.. you always will be.

I would rather date someone who has nothing then someone with a ton of money. It can't buy you everything.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Jane's right. Money isn't everything. Money doesn't make a person. Money only contributes to a bad attitude sometimes, and who needs that?

LINEBACKER 2

I've found two things out about money lately. Number one, it isn't really the root of all evil or anything but in this life it is THE enemy. The only enemy we all have. Seems like the more I think about my future the more I just want to come across 10 million dollars and not have to worry about the bullshit ever again, because that's really all it is, bullshit. However something else I learned is that money CAN and DOES buy happiness. I'm not talking about flashing your wad around and getting anyone you want. But buying things that make you happy, or traveling to far off places you've always wanted to see. I'm a big traveler so that's something that always makes me happy. Anyway, I haven't really had a golddigger experience really. I typically pay for everything even with just close friends because I know in a lot of cases I'm better off financially than them and just want them to not have to worry about added bullshit to their expenses. (I sound all professional don't I? I'm only 19) Anyway, I don't think I'd stick around with a golddigger. I stop talking to people who try to use me for anything. Using me for rides has been the biggest thing, what a nuisance.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Notice no gals has answerd this topic yet.

I'm sorry ,
    Did I miss something? I am a girl after all and like said before money doesn't buy you everything.

gee, i didn't realize Jane was a guys name...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Damn, Jane's a guy? And I am flirting with a guy? I've got to rethink things. Way too many Guinness's tonight

Seriously. Anyone who dates a golddigger is asking for trouble and is also asking for a whole lot of debt.

LINEBACKER 2

You didn't know? Sorry Man...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Ah, it's okay. You're still mine.

LINEBACKER 2