+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help me i m tired in very bad situation

help me i m tired in very bad situation

I have a girl friend, i love her too much but whenever i say the same she says that, we are only friends.

But every time i visit her home, we take rest on bed she come so close
    simply show me her love kiss me, cuddle, touche me every where
    but when i force to have sex she back off and say i m not mentally prepared for you.
    it has been going on for 4 months now i am really tired of all these things.
    but every time she make love with me without undressing her, it has been so long that she now don't feel guilty as she did when it all started .

one side she says we are only best friend and on the other hand she do every thing and after that put blame on me that you started or i was compromising.

please guys don't miss understood me i don't want to loose her and wanted to have sex just to make bond with her

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You force her to have sex?

I wouldn't be mentally prepared for that, either.

I am hoping that was just a translation issue.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

1. 'i have a girl friend i love her too much but whenever i say the same she says that, we are only friends'.... so is she your gf or friend?
    2. 'when i force to have sex she back off and say i m not mentally prepared for you'.... i hope vashti's right and that that was a translation issue. although what did you mix it up with?
    3. 'every time she make love with me without undressing her, it has been so long that she now don't feel guilty as she did when it all started'.... if this is after all that consentual 'forced' sex i'm not too surprised.
    4. 'she says we are only best friend and on the other hand she do every thing and after that...' if this has been going on for 4 months why have you not asked her outright what's going on? or is it nookie 1st, questions later?
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Umm.. so you like forced her or what?
    Gosh I need to hang around with more exchange students, get the hang of the fail english

But anyway she probably sint ready for a relationship so don't pressure her.
    And if you're forcing her you have serious issues and I can understand her physical/mental
    reactions.

so according to you i should leave her ?

but when ever i come close to another girl she make feel jealous and start commenting on me
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    Umm.. so you like forced her or what?
    Gosh I need to hang around with more exchange students, get the hang of the fail english

But anyway she probably sint ready for a relationship so don't pressure her.
    And if you're forcing her you have serious issues and I can understand her physical/mental
    reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    1. 'i have a girl friend i love her too much but whenever i say the same she says that, we are only friends'.... so is she your gf or friend?
    2. 'when i force to have sex she back off and say i m not mentally prepared for you'.... i hope vashti's right and that that was a translation issue. although what did you mix it up with?
    3. 'every time she make love with me without undressing her, it has been so long that she now don't feel guilty as she did when it all started'.... if this is after all that consentual 'forced' sex i'm not too surprised.
    4. 'she says we are only best friend and on the other hand she do every thing and after that...' if this has been going on for 4 months why have you not asked her outright what's going on? or is it nookie 1st, questions later?
    sorry for pour English
    my answers

1 Ok gf i say but she never agreed for that. can friend cuddle, kiss with each other hug on bed for hours? what kind of relationship is that?
    3 i can not stop my excitement after hugging, kissing
    4 when i ask her that whats going on? she says nothing just put blame on me

now i m in mood of making physical relation ship with other girl... i m 27 still virgin don't want to marry at this time... as she already said we are friend we can only be friend like this but i want to tell her before taking this step and i m sure she will not like it...is it right?

sorry for poor English .......in simple words

she don't want to have sex.....i want only.....she only like kissing, hugging want to get satisfied her self without undressing her ....want me to touch every part of body from above not by touching skin

its making me just mentally ill ........

should i make relation with some other one ... but i want to tell her before going this? i know she will not like that .....

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You force her to have sex?

I wouldn't be mentally prepared for that, either.

I am hoping that was just a translation issue.

Why don't you just stop here and find a girl who will actually let you rip off her clothes LOL

ya why not definitely... i am in a mood
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    Why don't you just stop here and find a girl who will actually let you rip off her clothes LOL

it's some weird friends with benefits...thing. whatever it is, it can't be healthy and obviously bothering you. just leave it, it's obviously not going anywhere.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

today we did again but for more longer time pushing on each other without undressing... i was just making myself fool

Just...go with the other girl that wants to have sex with you...don't bother with this one. Clearly she only wants to kiss and hug and you want more. So just tell her "Sorry, I can't do this with you anymore, let's just be regular friends" If she gets mad, oh well.

Focus on being with this other girl. Hopefully she wants sex too.

yah thats right. if she loves you and you want a sex then she will give it you. then for now, leave her and hopefully she will back to you and say she will.

friends we are coming close...... this time half nude above and i touched her boobs whole night naked for the first time........but again the same story next day.......... she blamed all on me

i was just looking to my previous post for help...but nothing happened... we were in a relationship past 1 years, spent more then 50 nights together loved each other.... i respected her and every time i just asked are we ready for sex?....
    As the time passes, she left me and got engaged with some one else, i wanted to marry her. she was also in a mood to do so.
    I told my parents that i want to marry her. My parents went to her home for marriage as she was also in a favor of me and dont want to leave me but her father rejected marriage proposal and she backoff....
    today 4 month over i still miss her and love her to much.....evrey day at least one tear comes out of my eyes.... and i go out with girls but discuss about her only...
    dont see any sex feeling with them, as for which i slept with her many times.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast