+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hes already moving on?

Hes already moving on?

So its been almost 3 months since me and my ex boyfriend broke up. We were together for 5 years and were engaged and all that. We just went through a big rut and I broke up with him because I was tired of it but wanted him back because I still love him and wanna work it out but he thinks we should stay broken up because there isnt a spark anymore between us blah blah blah.

Now I find out that hes been talking to this girl online who I actually know kind of but she lives like 5 hours away from us. Hes been flirting with this girl and making plans to see her and talking on the phone and such...I know this is a rebound girl and its long distance...but do you think its serious? I'm aching over hearing about this and I really don't know what to think right now.

He and I agreed to be just friends but he says he needs his space because theres negativity attached to me. And I read online on several different sites that if hes still angry at me about the break up then its a good thing because then I really hurt him. And I read that if he starts dating another girl really soon after the break up then hes just shoving his feelings of me aside so he wont have to deal with it, and that its probably nothing more then a rebound and that those never work out for more then 6 weeks. And this girl is actually not very attractive at all. I know people say that out of jealousy BUT Im not even joking! Shes pretty overweight (which my ex is kind of shallow when it comes to that) and she has short hair (which my ex doesnt like he loooooves long hair) its soooo opposite of what he likes. And this girl is weird...I used to know her and she tried stealing one of my ex boyfriends from me before. Hate the bitch really.... I just donno what to do...or what to think...

Please let me know what you think! Im so stumped.

OMG! I just remembered that on our first year of going out we took a break from each other because things were stressful and I wanted the break not him. And we made a deal NOT to date anyone else.While on the break he was hanging out with this girl who was pretty ugly also...she looked like a man pretty much. Anyways they went on a couple of dates (jerk!)..he said he did not do anything with her and that all they did was hold hands and hang out. And they talked online all night and flirted massively. But I started to miss him and after like 4 or 5 days of being on the break we ended up together again...

This girl now can simply be a temporary thing to make him feel better untill Im back...even though he says we shouldnt get back together...BUT I know for sure hes hurting still. Bah just thinking out loud.

hey, how do u know that maybe.. his actually falling for someones heart rather then beauty. Let him be and let him find his way.. and including urs. ya

Sorry, you broke up with him and he's moved on. Stop finding out what he's doing with other girls because it's none of your business and you should move on, too.

its soooo opposite of what he likes. And this girl is weird...I used to know her and she tried stealing one of my ex boyfriends from me before.
    It won't do you any good to disparage this girl. You say she's a rebound girlfriend, but you don't know what he's really feeling. Keep in mind, it was your decision to break things off. You have to live with the consequences of that choice. It could be that he decides he wants to get back with you, or when you broke up with him, it could be that is the end.

Either way, if you want to be with him again, obsessing over it will only distress you further.

And I read online on several different sites that if hes still angry at me about the break up then its a good thing because then I really hurt him.
    What I'm about to say is going to sound harsh, it is my opinion. If I was with a girl who was so spiteful that she was happy she'd hurt me, I would run a million miles and never look back.

Your relationship with him has finished. So what he does/who he talks to/who he screws is none of your business. Move on.

I would leave him alone, you are sounding kind of creepy stalky.

is he telling you all of this, or finding it out from someone else? ever thought that he could be dating someone completely the opposite to his usual type/ you 'cos his 'usual type' also reminds him of you and all those 'negative feelings'? you should've thought twice about dumping him and im not surprised he's doing this- you ended it for whatever reasons so obviously he's bound to be frustrated/ angry and he doesn't want to be... hence a different 'type' of girll and the shoving-aside of feelings. stop checking up on how they're doing, it'll only hurt you. and make him think you can't let go... even though you ended it.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.