+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you do, advice pls

What would you do, advice pls

Just would like some advice here gentleman and some constructive feedback. Ok, imagine you date a girl that you love for almost 1 yr and during that period of time she breaks it off over some stupid argument, ok lets just say that the realtionship is broken off bit not 100% as in someways she still loves you etc etc.

You than feel in someways she still has feelings for you and would like to re-patch the relationhip backup again, but she was the one that did the dumping and now she wants you to make the first more of somesort to get back together.

My Q here is, if she did the dumping or breakup and wants to make up or get back slowly should she be the one that should be making the first move.

Just some advice pls.

Well yea. That happened to me. In my experience I have been dumped over the dumbest stuff, but I loved her and she loved me so I was determined to make it work again. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesnt.

Ret is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Let bygones be bygones. Forget and forgive. A typical advice like this may do.
    Would be better if you do what you really truly want to do - something that you can stand and enjoy for it with a good conscience and a good night sleep.