+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl at my school

Girl at my school

So I started talking with this girl in my Biology Lab a few weeks back and we didn't see each other for about three weeks after that(class was canceled and she was absent for one of the days and the lab is only once a week so that's how often we see each other). But I had Lab today and I saw her and we walked to class together and once class was over we walked out together and I just basically was trying to get to know here a little bit more. I asked her how she'd been doing, what she wanted to major in, and stuff like that. But I was wondering if it would be too soon to ask her out, we've only walked with each other twice so I was hesitant, so I am wondering if when I see her next week should I make a move or should I just keep quiet for a little while longer. Thanks

Don't you have cafes or small shops that sell food on campus? Ask if she wants to grab something to eat after class. If it looks like she enjoys your company and you two are capable of having a free flowing, easy conversation, ask if she's free on the weekends.
    Last edited by Alvy; 22-09-10 at 01:51 AM.

Yea I see what your saying but my question is would it be too soon to ask her out? Or should I give it a little more time? I don't want to jump the gun on it.

Anyone with any thoughts?

i dont think it would be to early just to ask if she would like to go get something to eat.
    if she comes and gets something to eat. ask he if shes coming the next day but dont make it a big thing make it casual
    " Hey , im gunna grab something to eat again today, you coming ? "

then once that is just a casual thing you can officially ask her out

that just my opinion... good luck and be sure to let us know how you get on

Quote Originally Posted by CLB90 View Post
    Anyone with any thoughts?
    Its not too soon to ask if she wants to get a coffee after school, or go to lunch together, or something like that. Those are the opportunities that you get to work out what you have in common and what the likelihood is of something happening in the future.

Its never too soon (well, almost never, you know what I mean)