+ Follow This Topic

Thread: every place brings back memories...

every place brings back memories...

Just when I thought I started feeling better and moving on everything turned around!

It was a nice day today, I had some time off so I decided to go downtown and do some photos. I thought it will clear my mind and keep me relaxed. Guess what, there is no place in this damn city that doesn't remind me of her! And fall makes it even worse because at this time, 5 years ago we started dating and had great time together.
    I can't believe I didn't crack and started crying, because I was so close!
    It messes me up, I was so close to meeting these two beautiful girls who were taking photos of each other in the park... I approached water fountain, smiled at them and they smiled back, but I just couldn't say anything! I could've offered to take a photo of two of them or something but I just felt paralyzed!
    Then I sat at the coffee shop and there were so many girls alone, some of them made eye contact but I couldn't think straight. Just looking at happy couples makes me sick!
    At least I met some guy who's just starting his career as a musician so we had a little chit-chat, that helped me a lot.
    It should be easier to approach people with a camera because people are more open to talk, but I just can't get her off my mind!
    Jeez, sometimes I think I'm better off just staying home instead of going anywhere!
    I'm even considering moving out of state, but we'd been together to so many different cities that I just can't escape!
    I've been thinking about going to Vegas for a week. Anyone ever been there alone?

Ret is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Memories are okay. It's up to you where you are going to place them - in your heart or in your brain?