+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think about this?

I hink perhaps you need to get outside and meet 'real' women.

Quote Originally Posted by JeyGant View Post
    I think your right about everything. I just need a break from relationships.
    Finding a girl thats not a total bitch seems like a long shot right now lol.
    Don't do this. Don't start thinking all girls are bitches. Then you might start thinking some disgusting misogynist bullshit like you need to "Put your hoes on a leash".

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I hink perhaps you need to get outside and meet 'real' women.
    I think your 100% Right.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Don't do this. Don't start thinking all girls are bitches. Then you might start thinking some disgusting misogynist bullshit like you need to "Put your hoes on a leash".
    I'll always respect women.
    I will never turn into the put your hoes on a leash guy.
    Thats not me.
    But you are also 100% right.

Ha, "Putting those hoes on a leash" is not misogynist at all - it's in reference to the bitches he's been dating that treat him like crap. Just because you were offended doesn't mean you can throw words like that around without sounding like a moron.

But it's true, it really isn't easy to find a nice girl - nice girls are very rare and are usually taken. That's not pessimistic or misogynistic, it's reality.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Ha, "Putting those hoes on a leash" is not misogynist at all - it's in reference to the bitches he's been dating that treat him like crap. Just because you were offended doesn't mean you can throw words like that around without sounding like a moron.

But it's true, it really isn't easy to find a nice girl - nice girls are very rare and are usually taken. That's not pessimistic or misogynistic, it's reality.
    They are always taken, I must admit. But I know I will find the perfect WOMAN for me

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    JeyGant - every time I see your name, I think "GayGent". Was that intentional?

Ha, "Putting those hoes on a leash" is not misogynist at all
    Yes it is.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't want to derail this thread, so this will be my only response to you.

I disagree with you. What you said is, in my opinion, misogyny. Many other people would have a problem with "Man up, put your hoes on a leash" You don't get to call me a moron because I found it in poor taste. Maybe you didn't mean for it to sound so ugly, but you had an opportunity to clarify it, and you didn't.

It's interesting that you accuse me of "throwing words around." Pretty sure calling women hoes and inferring that they need to be put on leashes is a commonly recognized as offensive, and like I said, many people would have a problem with it. Yet you had no problem throwing that line out there, giving that as advice or something. I still don't even really know what your point was in saying it.

For the record, I'm not even that personally offended. My point in posting wasn't to get your panties twisted, it was to give JeyGant advice. So...good luck, Jey!
    Last edited by MerryH; 22-09-10 at 03:46 PM.

Ummmm no lol. My last name is Gant. And Jey is just a nickname I picked up in high school.

And Vashti Thanks a lot, but I look forward to staying positive and hoping for the best.

I disagree with you. What you said is, in my opinion, misogyny.
    I disagree with you. What you said, in my opinion is stupid.

Many other people would have a problem with "Man up, put your hoes on a leash" You don't get to call me a moron because I found it in poor taste.
    I get to call you whatever I feel is necessary, the same way you think you can label me or something I said as misogynistic. Misogyny is not synonymous for anything that might be 'offensive' or 'in poor taste' to someone who has a vagina. To accuse me of hating women, because I am realistic and can understand that the women Jeygant has been seeing (bitches, hoes, cunts, whatever) have mistreated him (and that he needs to stick up for himself) is some pretty outrageous bullshit. Don't worry, though. I never expected you to be able to comprehend tongue-in-cheek guy humor anyway, and I don't care enough to clarify anything more for you.

It's interesting that you accuse me of "throwing words around." Pretty sure calling women hoes and inferring that they need to be put on leashes is a commonly recognized as offensive, and like I said, many people would have a problem with it. Yet you had no problem throwing that line out there, giving that as advice or something. I still don't even really know what your point was in saying it.
    [here comes the chauvinistic remark] This is because you're a woman.

For the record, I'm not even that personally offended. My point in posting wasn't to get your panties twisted, it was to give JeyGant advice. So...good luck, Jey!
    If you weren't offended, you wouldn't have responded, so stop making a fool of yourself. Oh, and that's totally not a double standard to call me a misogynist and then use in-group sexist phrases like "get your panties twisted." You think you're clever with your feeble attempt to emasculate me, but really you're just a hypocritical moron. Even yet.

Oh, and I love women.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12