+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When you love some one far away =/

When you love some one far away =/

Hello, sorry but my english spelling aint the best so theres proparly gonna be some misspelledwords here hope its still readable

Ok im realy not sure where to start... Well im in the middle of the teens and im a boy I do have a crush on this girl but the problem is she lives like 1-2 days driving away =/ yes i got known to her over the internett and yes i do kno its a gril XD. I did tell her i had a crush on her and she said she liked me to, but yet i still have a feeling that there is some one else, we have been flirting now and then but i dont know how serius shes abouth it. Latly i been thinking of asking her how real she is abouth it but she also said chos of the distance its a bad thing i falled for her :< and im not sure if im just rushing it with asking her abouth how real she is with it, but there whas a time ago... abouth 1 and a half year or so there where a other girl i known for a wile and liked alot got together with some guy and... well its wierd to say but i realy got sad chos of it and i dont whant it to happen again... i do like this girl but theres notting i can do only knowing that in a wile (a long wile) she might move closer (still theres 6-7 hours driving but its alot less then now)... again thats also close to some guy she knows (and ive talked with to times to times) and i dont know if hes the reason of her moving exactly there... i just dont know what to do realy or what to say to her :S

Help =/

BTW correct me if this is the wrong section to post it on but i cudent find anny bether :/

I think that you need to kinda let it be for now... you dont want to get mixed up in a long distance relationship unless you have too... the amount of space and idle time between the two of you will likley kill you inside. Your best bet is to just kinda let it be so that no serious emotions develop. It might hurt a little up front, but it will feel much better then if you were to pursue this, and to get somewhere (if it does go anywhere, it could very well not) and then to have it end.

how old is this girl? Do you guys have any real face time or is it just a internet relationship?

shes 1 year yunger then me and no we havent met in real life yet but we both seen echother and we do talk over microphone.

and i thank you forthe advice but ... T_T .... how do you ignore a crush D:?

Quote Originally Posted by farawaylove View Post
    and i thank you forthe advice but ... T_T .... how do you ignore a crush D:?
    I'm guessing you're fairly young. In my opinion, a long distance internet relationship is not really a relationship at all. Go meet some local girls, hang out with your buds, do some of the things you like. It'll be far easier than you think.

Ret is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    When you love some one far away..... and if you really love her/him - you gotta get closer to him/her.
    SecretContents.com - Where I Found the Secrets to Everything

I'm with whomever it was that said if you don't know her IRL, it's not a relationship of any kind. Sorry, but you can't know if you really want to be with someone if you haven't met. Things might be very different when you've met.. you might not have that chemistry, or you might hate the way someone acts, smells or whatever in real life. All important you know. Plus, trust me when I say you don't want to be in a long distance relationship when you don't have to, it eats at you, and ultimately, if there's no chance of moving closer anytime soon, kills the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedAlex View Post
    I'm guessing you're fairly young. In my opinion, a long distance internet relationship is not really a relationship at all. Go meet some local girls, hang out with your buds, do some of the things you like. It'll be far easier than you think.

Well sue i agree but i dont live to local atm.... i live abouth 1hour driving away from nearest town and the place i live in aint much other people around here just some old guy and 2-3 people with childs on age of 1-2 years >.> my sister moved here recently and my mum is also looking for a place to move to but atm we live at my sister's and that means also most of my time i spend infront of the computer :/ or outside riding a bike >_< i also have 1 year free from the school to so i cant meet anny people realy :/ sooo yeh XD but i guess u got a point and i just have to live with it like this :s and wait out and see what happens... hoply we will be moving some where a bit more local soon, this place is killing me >.<

Thank you all for the tips =) i guess i just gotta find a way to look at her as a friend instead. Well.. thanks again

yeah man we are not trying to discourage you but you just gotta understand that internet relationships do not have much substance. I mean you know the saying "don't believe everything you read on the internet", I guess it kinda holds true to internet relationships as well. The internet creates a very crucial "buffer" that numbs most of the reality between two people. conversation is nice over the internet, etc. But there is also no need to raise your guard because there is no immediate threat or anything like that. People will be generally nicer and more open with that sense of "anonymity". If you guys meet up, and click, then its a whole new ball game. But until there is that physical real "spark" there is no real substance to it, so dont get worked up over it.