+ Follow This Topic

Thread: non official bf kissed girls at concert. should i be angry.

non official bf kissed girls at concert. should i be angry.

so i have been sleeping with slash going out with this guy for about a month now, and we organised to go to a concert with a few friends together.

we took some e during the concert so things got a bit crazy. we were talking about it a few days later in bed, and he laughed and told me about 2 girls who were coming on to him, and how he got 2 kisses out of the concert.

i am deliberately unaffectionate around him in public because he doesnt like PDA's but he goes and does this, when i am at the concert. the same one. proabbly 2 meters away.

he kept on saying that it wasnt his idea, and that they came onto him and that he kept trying to put his friend inbetween him and the girls but im still really mad.

do i have a right to be jealous or mad. we arent official.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Its natural to feel that way since you're very intimate with him. But, as far as rights go. Unfortunately you don't.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

You have no right to get mad or jealous. He's not your boyfriend. This is why friends with benefits is a bad idea.

I agree, if you are not officially together that means you are not exclusive to one another and you best get jelous or mad at something else.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Sorry hon. He's using you. Leave him before he leaves you!

Why are you sleeping with someone you're not official with? Recipe for heartbreak.
    Spammer Spanker

we both arent looking for anything serious, but it kind of fell into place. i think he does care about me, and could tell me and laugh because he thought it was nothing. lke it meant nothing to him.

Of course he cares about his FWB. You're a friend, and he gets benefits from you. Even pets nowadays gets expensive clothing and even better food than humans.
    Care is a broad spectrum; Your mom cares, you brother cares, your girlfriends care, heck, even your enemies care. The question is, what kind of care is he showing.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait, was this a DATE?

Hell yes, I'd be mad.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i dont think it was a date, but he definately invited me to it, like "me and some friends are going to this gig, you should come too, bring some friends."
    i've talked about it to him, and hes apologised again saying it wasnt his idea, and he didnt mean it to happen, apparently they jumped on him.
    wehung out today and tomorrow we're making sushi. he doesnt even lke sushi, and when i said that, he said "i know, im being nice. im doing the whole fun date activities thing."
    and another thing, i was hanging out with him and his friend last night, and his friend said to me "dont worry, you have him whipped, he just doesnt want to show it"
    that shocked me alot.
    he has a list on his desk of things that i like. i wasnt meant to see it. but i did.
    i think i over reacted about the concert.

Just keep a little distance for now, don't get too emotionally invested in it. After all, him getting whipped came from his friends. They're his wingmen, so its not something you should give an immediate trust. It also shocks you a lot 'cause you already like him, no big surprise there.

im still with him. it was the drugs, he promised me.

are you guys forgetting E was involved? I mean honestly, anything that happens is completely un-attached to anything in real life... he was not in the right state of mind to be thinking "should I do this, I do have a girl here that likes me"

I would get over it, you guys were tripping.If you want a serious relationship, drugs will not help matters at all lol Not saying that I am like some "anti-drug" person either, cuz im not. I have done e before. Just be real about it and think. E makes you want to do that kind of shit

The part I took away from your original statement is, "took some e". Ecstasy is going to make you want to hug, kiss, feel everybody around you. Two kisses? You're lucky it wasn't much more or many more people.

If you want to be official, and he doesn't, it's time to say goodbye. Likewise if you don't like how he conducts himself in public or how he views your current relationship status. Ditto on the drug use.