+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some help.

I need some help.

Ok so me and my ex broke up in January and after it happened we didn't really talk.And a few months ago we started talking again first it was just though instant messages and then it turned into texting and then talking on the phone it all progressed kind of slowly.And back in August she was home from school on break for a couple weeks and we decided it would be ok to hang out.And after the first time we pretty much hung out everyday for the rest of the time she was home.We even went away on a day trip and we really had a lot of fun and we even made out and whatever.We havnt fought or argued or anything this whole time we have been talking/hanging out and it all seems to be going good to me. I go and see her once in awhile at her school and whenever she comes home we hang out.And everytime we leave each other she always insists on kissing me and not just peck if you know what im saying.She says that she doesnt really want to rush back into things because she is so busy with school.And thats all fine and good.
    My question is she just talking to me and hanging out with me just because I am there or does it sound like she might eventually actually want to get back together?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What's the question here?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I think she still has feelings for you/wants to get back together. But as she is so busy she feels like getting back together would be selfish as she cannot devote enought time to the realtionship and that wouldn't be fair to you.

How long were you together before?

We were together just over a year.And thats is pretty much exactly what she said she doesn't want to get into something that she cannot devote time to.

Respect her wishes and go with the flow. She has her priorities right now and just support her in whatevrr shes doing. Dont rush her or put her on d spot. imo good luck