+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does she want to get it on?

Does she want to get it on?

Met this woman and we spent a very nice 3 hours together. We live more than 90 minutes apart. She's coming to my place Saturday evening to have a meal with me which I will cook, She will stay the night - I have lots of spare bedrooms and she knows I'm not a murderer - I emailed her my passport so she can give that to whoever she wants - I know for women security is so important. Big question - by coming here does she want to get it on? Just interested and I will absolutely respect her - I'm not some out of control loony We talk every night on MSN normally for an hour so she seems keen on me

Keep condoms handy just in case. Don't spoil the anticipation.

play it by ear, if she seems like she is in the mood, go for the kill tiger.... and why the **** would you email somebody your passport? (sorry had to say it)

I would tell your friends you have somebody coming to your house just in case SHE is the murderer....

I hope you do not email strangers ur pastport often... haha

other then that, good luck, just make sure you have a condom!

Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin View Post
    and why the **** would you email somebody your passport? (sorry had to say it)
    I was wondering the same thing. As reassuring as it may seem to you, I'd find it curiously suspicious or off-putting were someone to say 'see, here's my passport. Now you can be certain I'm not going to wear your skin!'

Does she want to get it on? Absolutely she does. I mean, she's already seen your passport, and we all know that's a clear sign that she wants to take you on a beautiful and exciting trip into her pants. The runway is cleared for takeoff. She's gonna be all up in your cockpit twisting knobs and pulling levers and shit. You're going to be like mother****ing Captain Sully landing on the Hudson River, my friend.

So my advice is this: When she comes over for dinner, answer the door wearing nothing but an apron. You want to leave a little something to the imagination, tease her a little, you know? You might think this is a bit much, but you've already told her you're not a murderer, so she'll be cool with it. Be sure to serve oysters for dinner and casually mention, "You know, some say oysters are an aphrodisiac. " She will then push all the dishes off the table with one swoop and throw herself down, ready for you to GET. IT. ON.

No, but seriously, all kidding aside, the internet can't tell you if a girl is going to have sex with you. Just be prepared. : )

I emailed her my passport because I wanted to know that her safety was important to me that's all - and she appreciated my thoughtfulness.
    And yes, she did jump me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I emailed her my passport because I wanted to know that her safety was important to me that's all - and she appreciated my thoughtfulness.
    and make off with your wallet? lol!

You're welcome.

Nothing of any value in my wallet.

Yes I think she wants you, why would she talk with you so much online...protection!

I just want to say that whenever I read the phrase "get it on," I hear Barry White's voice in my head.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Just because a woman will stay at your home, doesn't mean she wants to get it on. You ASSume too much....

On the offchance she doesn't mind putting out, have some condoms handy.....If she's that 'easy', God knows where she was last week and what she picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by kats86 View Post
    Yes I think she wants you, why would she talk with you so much online...protection!
    It could be that she enjoys his conversation.

Just because women chat with men online, doesnt mean they want to shag the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Nothing of any value in my wallet.
    Don't be surprised if she loses interest then....

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    If she's that 'easy', God knows where she was last week and what she picked up.
    FYI she's been single for a year. And just because somebody wants to enjoy sex with somebody else does not make them 'easy'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast