+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he interested??

is he interested??

This might be a long one. I'm just generally confused over this guy!

I moved into my house a few months ago and apart from the awesome car across the street I noticed its driver is well cute.

I have not dated for a long time just due to generally being messed around by guys and cheated on so just stuck to what i do best and worked with dogs.

Anyway, I have been subtly trying to get him to notice me. Like I know he get home from work around half 5 cos of his noisy car. So I moved my dogs walk a little and walked by him some times.
    He never even said hello.

But my next door neighbour was at school with him and says he is just like that he doesnt speak to people.

Anyway one night I had to nip to the shop so grabbed the dog lead and went round the corner just as the guy walks up. I jumped a mile as its not usual you meet people walking up here everyone has a car.
    Buut, he did say hello to me and spoke to my dog.

Now my dog totaly loves his dog, actually i think it his mums dog, but anyway my dog is the only one it doesnt bark at.

Since then we have said hello a few times and that is really it.

But last night I caught him staring in my bedroom window! My house is higher up than his and both our bedroom face opposite eachother. I rarely have my light on with the curtains open cos I hate people looking in. He rarely has his blind shut regardless of wether he has the light on or walks into his room in his pants! And I only saw that cos I was looking out the window waiting for a friend to arrive.

Anyway lastnight I put my light on to grab something off the other side of my room. Of course I couldnt see much out the window cos it was dark but I heard my friends car arriving so opened the window to wait til she park and say to just come up. And there was the guy staring in my window! He went red and quickly left his room. Came back in then appeared at his front door to have a smoke and said ''allright'' to me.

Friend think he fancies me but well we never said anything apart from hello! Think he has spoke to me dog more than he has to me!

I want to talk to him but one of my fear is rejection I dont want him to just be like totaly uninterested in even talking to me so I dunno how to do it!

oh, well.. i hope his not a pekaboo tom. But, lets say his not.. so it seems like he duz hqve interest. Just play it kewl and slowly ull bcome friends then hopefully more. ya

So tonight I had to go to the shop and my dogs not too great so I left her at home. Car is in the garage bloody thing.
    Well its peeing it down

Neighbour is standing inside his front door playing with the dog having a fag and say ''alright'' to me again I say hey back, and hurry off Im getting wet.

Get to bottom of street n crap myself car screeches to a stop beside me n he shout out the window ''hey where u goin'' n gives me a lift to the shop!!

hes not much of a talker i dont think, he didnt say much but ask where my car is an reccomended a better garage to get it done at and say he sent me.

got to shop and said thanks, he said its alright he will wait for me! ask if he want anything and give me a fiver to get him some fags.

when he drops me off home he goes inside!! so he wasnt even on his way anywhere!!

Lol that just means he's being friendly. The next time you see him ask if he'd like to hang out sometime or something. I promise he won't turn you down.

Yes, I agree with blent! He's just waiting for you to have time to hang out and know each other more.. Don't be afraid to get hurt if he reject you.. There's a lot of fishes in the sea honey..

Being a normal guy all I read was awesome car and can't stop thinking of smoking it in my EVO and this girl's face after.

You got his attention, invite him for a coffee around the corner, since you're in Scotland for a beer...or a whiskey. Whatever you drink there.
    You just want to meet him anyway.

Ask him for a ride in his awesome car, maybe to get a bite to eat.