+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think of it?

What do you think of it?

]Hello,
    first of all I want to excuse myself for my bad English. I hope it is not to worse and you can understand, what I like to say.

I am a bit confused. A week ago I mailed an ex-colleague whether he like to have sex with me.
    Naturally I do not wrote it this heavy-handed. Anyway he liked to have.
    We mailed a bit about a date, but I had the feeling that he avoids to fix a date. Some days before he mailed me his phone number and wrote :"for a small message" and a smilie like this one:
    At that time I bewildered, giving me his phone number is of course not confusing, but what the hell means this smilie? I decided that it was just a smilie and nothing more. In fact I write not to friends smilies with a heart. But a kissing smilie I do write and this two are nearly equal.
    A few mails later he asked me for my address to send me a postcard from his holyday trip. Now I am really confused. Why, for gods sake, do he want to write me a postcard? We just wrote about having sex together. I do not know what to think about it. Maybe he just wants to be nice ( I hope so). I thought about it for hours, but I can�t make head or tail of it.
    I really do not want a relationship with this guy, but I have the unpleasant feeling that he starts to fall in love a bit.
    So, what do you think? Is he just nice? Would you write someone you just want sex with a postcard?

Maybe this are no much information, but writing English is still hard for me, but I would be amazed if you toil yourself through the text and would write me a short answer.
    Thank you

I think he's more than just nice, and indeed he's starting to fall in love... Just my oppinion, take it with a grain of salt

Since you didn't just flat out ask him to have sex, maybe he didn't really get the message, and thought you want to date him?

Quote Originally Posted by hhenning View Post
    ]
    I really do not want a relationship with this guy, but I have the unpleasant feeling that he starts to fall in love a bit.
    So, what do you think? Is he just nice? Would you write someone you just want sex with a postcard?

Maybe this are no much information, but writing English is still hard for me, but I would be amazed if you toil yourself through the text and would write me a short answer.
    Thank you
    I think he just misinterpreted . . . you can continue on by make sure it's just sex and not a relationship or dating or anything.

lmao i think ur english writng is so adorable. Nway, just write him again and just say have needs without attachments. imo nway, good luck

1. i'm intitled to my opion
    2. i think its loud
    3. i think it's annoying
    <a href="http://www.memorycardzoo.com/Zhu-Zhu-Pets">zhu zhu hamsters</a>

very very funny!!!!

First of all, there is some things that need to be clarified.

Did you have a good idea that he would accept your invitation to have sex?
    Before he became an ex-work colleague, was he a colleague and friend, or mainly a close work colleague, or just a colleague.
    I would presume that he was a just a colleague, because why would you not already have his telephone number.

"In fact I write not to friends smilies with a heart. But a kissing smilie I do write and this two are nearly equal. "
    So Im not quite sure what you're meaning here? Are you meaning that you would have been less confused if he had sent you the kind of smiley that you send to your friends - kissing smilie - but then was he a freind?
    A kissing smiley and a smiley with hearts might be the same, but the smiley he sent you is not just a smiley with hearts (do you mean that) - "and a smilie like this one" ? How like that one is it?

That smiley is one of romantic love smiley.

So clearly you have misjudged the situtaion.

Was it so clear that you wanted to to be just a "**** buddy" to him (and therefore not a friend?).

Obviously the smiliey and the postcard thing means that you have tell him and perhaps apologise if he got the wrong idea - and make it clear that you want him as a "**** buddy" - or you wanted just a one-off thing?