+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice please

Need some advice please

So, there's this girl in one of my college classes that I'm attracted to. I've noticed that she seems a little shy and is soft spoken, and also noticed that she glances at me every now and then. I haven't gotten to talk to her yet (the only time we did was very minor). I was going to earlier, but she was into reading her book during break, so I didn't interrupt her.. But I can tell she is attracted to me, at least is some way.

The problem is, she has a boyfriend (found out though facebook, kinda lame). Don't know how serious it is though. I guess my question is, how do I approach and talk to her knowing that she has a boyfriend? Do I have any chance with her at all?

Any advice?

Do I have any chance with her at all?
    Um, no? She has a boyfriend. Pick another girl who is single to Facebook stalk and leer at during class.

I think it depends on how far your willing to go to even consider having a chance with a girl who already has a [url=http://www.chacha.com/topic/boyfriend]boyfriend[/url] . I say get to know her a bit better, find out how serious she is with her boyfriend and their relationship, spend some time with her and see where it goes from there

She's allowed to look, just not touch.

Talk to her a little so that you're 'friendly' but that you don't become her friend.. by this I mean keep her at arms length, get to know her enough that you can say hi if you see her around at school or outside, but not so much that your making plans with her and such. Then, if shit hits the fan, you've got the green light to move in and you're past the awkward meeting stage. She feels a little more comfortable and you don't have to work so hard and feel like a sleeze bag.

if she has a boyfriend then you keep it friendly and see where it goes from there . . . just don't intentionally break them up or anything.