+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much younger and older?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Younger women are just more physically attractive.
    Eh, I suppose it depends on what you like, and how well a person takes care of themselves. Of course, I live in an area where middle-aged women take better care of themselves than a lot of young women. Also, I prefer the way a man looks when he is in his 30s/40s to the way he looks in his 20s, assuming he took care of himself. I have never really been attracted to "boyish" looks in a sexual way, though I admit the young ones are pretty to look at.

But I do think most men would agree with your sentiment.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by lyle0729 View Post
    This is off topic, but why do you say that "younger girls are hot"? What is it about older women that make them not as "hot"?

I have a huge fear of a man trading me in for a woman who is younger than I am once I am in my middle ages because I might not just be as youthful (in many ways) anymore. Was this the case at all when you decided to date someone younger than you are? That you wanted someone who looked and acted younger? :/
    Guys are always going to lust after younger women, the biggest way to combat this and keep your guy is to have lots of sex. People talk about emotional commitment and all that, and yes it's important, but to a man sex is so much more than a physical act of pleasure... it's feeling masculine, it's dominating, it's the fact that someone wants him and craves him. I've heard so many people complain to me about how upset they are their spouse cheated or is talking to another woman and when you get down to it, most of these women I've talked to have admitted to having almost no sex drive... that kills a man.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Of course, I live in an area where middle-aged women take better care of themselves than a lot of young women.
    Good point. Young people today, at least in the U.S., are in dismal shape for their age. And there are some middle-aged women that I see at the gym who are still in fine shape.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think attraction to younger women is largely instinct: more capacity to bear more children. Having said that, I want to stress that older women are still attractive. I'd take an older in-shape woman any day over a young fatty.

As long as my wife stays in reasonable shape I can't see myself straying for a younger woman.

Women don't seem particularly attracted to youth - quite the opposite. I think that would have to be one of the great plusses of being a male.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Met my ex wife when I was 23 and she was 28 - not a problem
    Current GF is 39, I'm 46. Datewise I'd probably go for anywhere between 36 and 48. But so much depends on the person. Some women at 48 look awful and some look great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12