+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I reading into this wrong?

Am I reading into this wrong?

Hi guys,

I have a few questions. I have a friend whom I have a crush on, we used to flirt a lot but he found out I had feelings for him. He told me he wasn't ready for a relationship because he just got out of one. So whatever it is what it is, but everytime we see eachother he checks me out, compliments me, touches me, Hugs me,and pokes fun at me. I'm just confused and I don't know what's going on here. Now I get nervous around him because he intimidates me. I just want things to be normal, what should I do? Do you think he likes me but is too scared to date? I don't think I can be just friends with someone I like so I kind of want to not see him anymore suggestions please!!?!?

he likes the attention you give him. If he wants to be with you, he will be with you.

"He told me he wasn't ready for a relationship because he just got out of one. So whatever it is what it is, but everytime we see eachother he checks me out, compliments me, touches me, Hugs me,and pokes fun at me."

Sounds like he just likes being around you but he doesn't want to 'be' with you in a relationship . . . if you don't want to see him anymore then what's stopping you?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions