+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with my sister

Quote Originally Posted by ethanrom View Post
    I'm not going to stoop to your level.
    My...level? Ethan, why are you doing me like that? You're mean, you know. I thought we were pals. I kept thinking we had something special together, even though I always knew it could never be, due to my not being your sister and all. If I had the power to change who I am, I would want to be someone who came out of your mother's vagina so you could love me as much as I love you.

Blegh. Anyway, your troll thread is getting boring so I really think you should liven this up a bit. Be creative! It's your thread! Or just go away because you're not entertaining and you're not getting advice.

i feel i need to when people write in the same post that two men having sex is fine but i am a horrible disgusting human being when i'm not harming anybody. i just don't see the logic in that. its one thing if these people condemned me and homosexuality but they excuse one and condemn another doesn't make any sense. i have no problem with gays, as long as its consensual and not under age, whatever makes them happy. my sister and i are both mature adults, i do not want to have children with her and nor does she.
    And I agree. Why do you feel such a need to defend your position so much?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

How the hell does this forum get soo many fu**ed up troll threads??

Anybody here the song from "Deliverance" in their heads when reading this thread??

You should talk about it with your parents and friends, and ask their opinion. It is always the best to be honest, and you don't have to fear of anything, as you are not responsible for what you feel. Just talk about it with people close to you.

Ok ethanrom, what you fail to see is that homosexuality, bestiality, and incest are all morally reprehensible. The only difference about homosexuality is that they have effectively managed to be legally recognized and have to be tolerated by law. This, over time, has turned into mass acceptance, especially here in the US. There used to be laws against homosexuality, as there are laws against incest and bestiality. Laws against homosexuality have either been abolished or are wholly ignored now though. Perhaps laws against incest and animal f*cking will get the same treatment one day and those things will be categorized as "lifestyle options" as homosexuality already is. Until then your decision won't be accepted by society as a whole. Even if that day does come though there will always be people who will express their opposing opinion, so you can't get upset (especially if you asked for that opinion).
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Ok ethanrom, what you fail to see is that homosexuality, bestiality, and incest are all morally reprehensible. The only difference about homosexuality is that they have effectively managed to be legally recognized and have to be tolerated by law. This, over time, has turned into mass acceptance, especially here in the US. There used to be laws against homosexuality, as there are laws against incest and bestiality. Laws against homosexuality have either been abolished or are wholly ignored now though. Perhaps laws against incest and animal f*cking will get the same treatment one day and those things will be categorized as "lifestyle options" as homosexuality already is. Until then your decision won't be accepted by society as a whole. Even if that day does come though there will always be people who will express their opposing opinion, so you can't get upset (especially if you asked for that opinion).
    i accept that and your thinking is reasonable, but they can't condemn me and turn around and condone homosexuality. -Although bestiality is different, that should remain illegal because the animal does not have a choice.

What if a dog mounts a nude woman and screws her without any coercion?
    What if a guy puts peanut butter on his balls and lets a dog lick it off? (lol Roadtrip)

You can't condone your own incestuous behavior and then turn around and say screwing an animal is different.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 16-10-10 at 11:17 AM.

what makes you think they will find out? i cant help it, i am truly in love with her.
    Because I'm pretty sure they will think that you two are acting a bit weird or that something has changed. Its pretty obvious you can tell by body language. Oh and how long would you think that would last? And how long would you be able to hide your relationship or whatever? You have to look at this from every single possible view. Weigh out your pros and cons, and face it you know in you heart that the cons list is waaaay longer then the pros. What were you thinking that one day that you two would go up to your parents and family and be like "hey we're in love!, we're gonna try to get married and oh by the way she's pregnant!"... Uh no, sorry buddy but the reality is that it's not gonna work, so why go there? Sorry for being harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellarwolf View Post
    Because I'm pretty sure they will think that you two are acting a bit weird or that something has changed. Its pretty obvious you can tell by body language. Oh and how long would you think that would last? And how long would you be able to hide your relationship or whatever? You have to look at this from every single possible view. Weigh out your pros and cons, and face it you know in you heart that the cons list is waaaay longer then the pros. What were you thinking that one day that you two would go up to your parents and family and be like "hey we're in love!, we're gonna try to get married and oh by the way she's pregnant!"... Uh no, sorry buddy but the reality is that it's not gonna work, so why go there? Sorry for being harsh.
    I don't know how many different ways I can write this, we are not going to have children or get married which is illegal in every state anyways. The reality is that we are in love.

Love that is based on emotion is not love at all. But love with emotion plus mind is indeed love. In love you should use both your heart and your brain in order to be fair in love. The fact that you know she is your biological sister, do not just operates with your heart alone, use your brain.
    <a href="http://www.memorycardzoo.com/Zhu-Zhu-Pets">zhu zhu hamsters</a>

Love is an emotion....
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

i don't understand the big condemnation, is it any more 'abnormal' or disgusting than being a homosexual or a lesbian?
    This has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality (which by the way is not abnormal or disgusting, this is YOUR opinion and completely separate from incest)-the problem with incest is genetic defects and abnormalities in your children. Ok-I know you may not want to have childen, BUT if you are engaging in a sexual realtionship with your sister, an unplanned pregnancy is a definite possibility. In many tribal cultures today, incest is completely normal and actually encouraged. The problem is the vast amount of genetic defects in their offspring, hence the issues surrounding it. Maybe some time apart may help you to be completely clear if you still feel this way about your sister.

Quote Originally Posted by M08well View Post
    This has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality (which by the way is not abnormal or disgusting, this is YOUR opinion and completely separate from incest)-the problem with incest is genetic defects and abnormalities in your children. Ok-I know you may not want to have childen, BUT if you are engaging in a sexual realtionship with your sister, an unplanned pregnancy is a definite possibility. In many tribal cultures today, incest is completely normal and actually encouraged. The problem is the vast amount of genetic defects in their offspring, hence the issues surrounding it. Maybe some time apart may help you to be completely clear if you still feel this way about your sister.
    and homosexuality can cause HIV and aids.

I wish Ethan would stop banging his sister and instead, go screw the thigh cutting troll

Quote Originally Posted by Stellarwolf View Post
    yeah you say that but really where else do you expect it to go? when people say they're in love they wanna do the whole shabang, the kids,house, family pet, and marriage. Sooo that's why if you don't plan on taking it there( because you can't) why bother?!?:?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast