+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do you feel when a guy approaches you???

how do you feel when a guy approaches you???

I would like to know what should I do to attract girls. Should I approach her? how does she feel when man approaches her and ask for her number? I want to know what are the most things girl loves about man. Do they like sexy boy or rich smart guy.

Before approaching its better to catch the girls eye and smile first, then if she smiles back, approach her a minute or two later after u have exchanged more glances and smiles. Its better to get their attention before approaching, so u know what your chances are that shes interested and u have less chance of being rejected. girls prefer that too, well i know i do, because when a random guy starts chatting me up or asks me to dance that im not interested in, i hate feeling like im being rude when i have to let them know im not interested. usually i lie and say i have a boyfriend or something. so yeah get the girls attention, if she looks like she wants you to come over then approach her and have a conversation, then ask for her number at the end if it goes well. Either way though, whether we are interested or not we feel flattered when a guy approaches us. as for your last question, well i like a combination

Depends what he looks like and if he's my type. If he was my type, then I'd go all shy. If he was a dog, I'd be uncomfortable and try to make a quick getaway.
    Depends where he approaches me. If he approaches me in the street, I'd think he was some creepy psycho who has been stalking me. If in a social setting, a club, pub, wedding, etc then I'd think that more normal.

Do we like sexy boy or rich smart man?

A normal guy who knows how to treat a woman will do.