+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with my sister

Quote Originally Posted by ethanrom View Post
    and homosexuality can cause HIV and aids.
    Straight sex can also cause HIV and AIDS. Homosexual sex can also be safe. Incest sex can lead to HIV and AIDS... you're a ****ing genius.

^^^ Good point. Unprotected sex with an infected partner causes AIDS and nothing else (sexually speaking anyway). I think you should leave the whole 'comparison to homosexuality' argument out.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    Straight sex can also cause HIV and AIDS. Homosexual sex can also be safe. Incest sex can lead to HIV and AIDS... you're a ****ing genius.
    you missed my point, i replied to the person's post who was telling me about the whole "messed up kids due to incest" thing and saying homosexuality was fine, my point was that both can be harmful, and if anything you made my point, even straight sex can cause HIV or AIDS.

you missed my point, i replied to the person's post who was telling me about the whole "messed up kids due to incest" thing and saying homosexuality was fine, my point was that both can be harmful, and if anything you made my point, even straight sex can cause HIV or AIDS.
    Any type of sex can be made harmful if you are not safe, but incest is meant to be harmful. We aren't meant to have sex with our siblings and it is meant to be harmful because of the extremely heightened risk of defective offspring. Homosexuality, although not the norm, does not produce any ill side effects.

Case in point... two healthy siblings can have sex and make a deformed baby. Two healthy gay men can have sex and there is no repercussions.

Ok, so if you are sure of what you want to do and you have a basis for that opinion, why are you still arguing here? Obviously no one here shares your view of incest. Why are you trying to change our minds by still arguing your case? Actually I have a theory. I think that you know you are dead wrong, but that it will make you feel better about f*cking your sister if at least a few people agree with you. Sorry, you'll need to go elsewhere for that.

Further I ask, since homosexuality seems to be your main defense, on what grounds you view it as wrong?

This is where he should be posting for moral support:

[url]http://actualincest.com/forums/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    Any type of sex can be made harmful if you are not safe, but incest is meant to be harmful. We aren't meant to have sex with our siblings and it is meant to be harmful because of the extremely heightened risk of defective offspring. Homosexuality, although not the norm, does not produce any ill side effects.

Case in point... two healthy siblings can have sex and make a deformed baby. Two healthy gay men can have sex and there is no repercussions.
    how many times do i need to write this, we arent going to have children. have you heard of condoms?

Clearly, this guy has condoms around his ears.

everytime i read the title to this thread i think of that song 'i'm in love with a stripper' and i start singing it to myself.

i'm in looooove with my sisterrrrrrrrrrr.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

There have been posts on here about guys who are in love with strippers, lol.

Ok ethanrom, I'll ask again... Since homosexuality seems to be your main defense, on what grounds do you view it as wrong?

how many times do i need to write this, we arent going to have children. have you heard of condoms?
    Do you actually think that condoms are 100% proof of not conceiving a child!!! Have you ever read online about accidental pregnancies where the guy wore a condom & well, it didn't work!!

Good for you, you 2 aren't wanting kids!! Thank god for that....

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Ok ethanrom, I'll ask again... Since homosexuality seems to be your main defense, on what grounds do you view it as wrong?
    i dont, but people that tell me im wrong yet condone homosexuality, you either condemn both or condone both.

If you are using their opinion as a basis for your argument then you agree to some extent. You are basically saying that homosexuality is wrong, but what you fail to consider is that it is only wrong from a moral standpoint. Since you are judging homosexuals from a moral standpoint you can't logically ignore the immorality of you f*cking your sister. I already know that you're going to say that "other people condone blah blah blah", but you wouldn't use that as a basis for your argument if you didn't agree. Bottom line is that you need to find another basis for your argument, and stop trying to convince us that what you're about to do (or are doing) is "right" because it isn't by any means.

i dont, but people that tell me im wrong yet condone homosexuality, you either condemn both or condone both.

No, I have the right to condone and condemn what I would like.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast