+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mr Bored

Mr Bored

I'm married but my partner cares more about religious practices than my needs..I can't leave her for I care about her and her poor family. I'm bored n really looking forward to someone who'd be matured to handle my emotions, someone who'd criticise me and need me to fulfill her emotional needs. I'm a brown body with a fair mind...and there are many like me in India...is it wrong for me to just quench the thirst of my mind over here? Can I really find someone?

"n really looking forward to someone who'd be matured to handle my emotions, someone who'd criticise me and need me to fulfill her emotional needs."

?? . . . could you explain a bit more about your wife's religious practices? how long have you two been married?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Hindus worship clay idols...and they stay engrossed in chants for hours...nothing affects them...it's been just a year and a half...and things seem to be like this from the beginning...I care, so can't leave....law supports women only...none listens to the man's problems....law here has become blind after ages spent on suppressing womankind...wives are much younger and not matured enough to know or feel from deeper within..some of us are really trudging through this...n wishing to come across matured people our own age...who'd listen n empathize.. Is it wrong? Don't we even have the right to share our feelings online?