+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GUYS: how do us girls keep you interested and wanting to call us first?

GUYS: how do us girls keep you interested and wanting to call us first?

I basically got rejected by this guy I was introduced to by my sister who met this (guy I was being introduced) to online. He never saw me in person.

He just stopped calling and when he did call it would only last about 3 minutes long.

How do us girls make you interested during the relationship? How can we keep you calling and what do you like to talk about on the phone?

Uh, I dunno. Maybe try calling him instead of being a lazy pile of shit and expecting men to do all the work?

3 minutes is a long phone call. In my opinion of course. I get bored of sitting on the phone.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Um, u need to make ur voice as sexy as can be. U say, u just got out of d shower, U build his ego, u say u havent had sex in 4ever, u say u feel like getin drunk. Haha if he dnt bite, Then u hang up

Some people are not comfortable on the phone - me included. I think if you haven't actually met the guy it's difficult talking on the phone. But why can't you call him?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You want a guy to call you and be interested in you? Be hot. It doesn't matter what you say, if you're hot there are plenty of guys who will be interested in talking to you.

You'll be the smartest, funniest most intriguing girl of all if you've got the goods and you aren't stingy.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

"what do you like to talk about on the phone? "

Depends on the guy . . . ask him what he likes to do in his spare time.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Sounds like you were a bore. A lot of time a meet chicks and strike up a conversation. Before you know it, I'm doing all the talking and she's doing the" haha, hmmm, yeah yeah, ook or EXACTLY". Give him a reason to wanna call you. Conversate and talk about things he likes to talk about as well.......not just yourself.

find out what he likes

Quote Originally Posted by starlet2010 View Post
    I basically got rejected by this guy I was introduced to by my sister who met this (guy I was being introduced) to online. He never saw me in person.

He just stopped calling and when he did call it would only last about 3 minutes long.

How do us girls make you interested during the relationship? How can we keep you calling and what do you like to talk about on the phone?
    I think he was trying to 'let you down easy' by breaking contact slowly. Less calls then none. If he's not interested, he's not interested and there is nothing you can do about it except move on. No one should try to keep someone else interested by being more or less than who they really are. Either the chemistry is there and you build on it or it isn't and you move on.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I think he was trying to 'let you down easy' by breaking contact slowly. Less calls then none. If he's not interested, he's not interested and there is nothing you can do about it except move on. No one should try to keep someone else interested by being more or less than who they really are. Either the chemistry is there and you build on it or it isn't and you move on.
    I agree. But what I want to know is why he doesn't just SAY he lost interest, and save the girl from further embarrassment?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That is true. I personally am blunt and up front about most things and would have said something, but others prefer the less confrontational approach I guess.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Just act cool

Quote Originally Posted by WICKED THOUGHTS View Post
    Um, u need to make ur voice as sexy as can be. U say, u just got out of d shower, U build his ego, u say u havent had sex in 4ever, u say u feel like getin drunk. Haha if he dnt bite, Then u hang up
    Yeah and she would come across a right classy chick acting this way.....NOT!

I'd advise not to take the above advice, unless you want him to think you are alcoholic nympho looking for a roll in the hay.

It's like this. Some guys will be interested in you, some guys will not. If they don't have an interest or lose interest, it's rare you can regain their interest IMO. If he got bored once, he'd get bored again.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 26-10-10 at 04:44 AM.

he probably met a girl in person that caught his attention more than some girl he's only heard on the phone