+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help help help help

help help help help

i met my gf 5 years ago…and we are still together…i love her a lot..even she does….but our relationship started with a lie….she initially didnt tell me that she kissed one of my friend….both my gf and my friend lied to me…and never told me abt it b4….after 2 months of relationship she told me that they have kissed each other b4 my relationship…i was shocked…but i loved my gf a lot…so i have forgiven her…but i cant get over it….it still hurts me over and over again when i remember it all….i cant leave her…coz i love her a lot….but the thing is still hurting me a lot….i dunno wat to do….i am so much committed to her…so hate when she talks to some other guys…i got very possesed abt her…i feel stupid in front of that guy…so embarrassed…

If they didn't kiss while you two were dating, then it shouldn't be a problem

i cant stand that boy anymore...matter of fact i have started staying away from all my other friends...who i believe might know abt the case....i feel so stupid in front of him and feel extremely embarassed...

Stop being a wuss and deal with it...it happened before you even met and if you carry on like this she'll dump you guaranteed.

how to deal with it...??? i cant even stand that guy...

you got the girl, what's the problem? she chose you, so you have nothing to worry about with this guy. if you don't like the guy, then why are you friends with him? sounds to me like you are being overly dramatic about this. let it go. it happened before you started dating her, so it wasn't really any of your business anyway.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

So before you met she kissed one of your friends? . . . is that it? just a "kiss"? and you weren't even together at the time?!

How long is your relationship?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions