+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My head is all over the place!

My head is all over the place!

Me and my ex go a long way back but we broke up for the second time a few months ago. It was a mutual agreement after a pretty sour holiday together. We both had some stress in our life from Uni etc.

6 Month Previous to this we broke up the first time, I was a wreck for quite a few months. But this time round, I was fine, i wasn't upset and I got on with my life just great, and i never looked back. Got a new job, moved location, new life all in the space of 3 months. Go me!

But the past few week there has been contact with my ex, sending friendly messages on facebook, just talking about whats new in each others lives, and its starting to play with my mind. We both seem so much happier because good things have happened for us both that could never have happened if we were together which is great! We both said we missed each other, And because of this, I have a strong urge to try get her back, but im in two minds..

Im pretty sure she will say yes, but im in two minds about what i want, Ive already spent 3 years with this girl, Im nearly 21, should I forget about her and find someone else or do I go back with her? Because we were in love..? And I think we both love each other still. Im confused because this contact has brought feelings back, i thought I had gotten over her.

Anyway, just looking for some advice, thanks
    Last edited by battlingpig; 27-10-10 at 02:49 AM.

Delete her from facebook and stop talking to her. You just posted about how great your life is without her, and now you want to go back? Don't do it, you're just going to ruin your progress. Cut her out completely. The new you will find a new girl that will be a much better fit. It's already failed twice, leave it in the past and keep moving forward.

So you and your ex have broken up for a 2nd time! . . . what do you want, a 3rd time?

That last sentence doesn't make sense - either you break up with her and cut contacts and move on . . .or you don't. . . .looks like you haven't
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

What i meant was that i think both of us haven't moved on. I think we both think we should never have agreed to split.
    I know its silly, i don't really want to get back with her and don't think i will.