+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im a dog, can I have advice?

Im a dog, can I have advice?

OK, I'm so lost right now Ill take advice from anywhere (hence why I'm posting my problem to all you lovely people XD)

I'll start with some background info, I am 21 and yes I am a virgin (this is because my ex cheated on me and only felt comfortable with a girl this past year) I am currently going out with a girl I love very much, we've been dating for 9 months now actually (yea men laugh at no sex for nine months, I do but this isn't what is bothering me.)

Our friends all say we are perfect for each other because the way we are in personality ect just compliment each other in every way, and we have beaten some long odds such as I'm the first boyfriend she has ever had that her mum actually likes, recently however we have gone back to university and she just has not been putting any effort into the relationship at all and keeps expecting me to run around after her, it gotten to the point where I literally feel like the pet dog and I suppose Im looking for some advice on how I should tackle this problem (infact it was my birthday last monday and she dint even bother to come out or get me a card).

Also if anyone wants to give me some advice in the sex department at moment I'm ready for her but she seems to come up with nothing but excuses or just comes out with a downright no, again though although this bother me its the problem above for the advice Im really after.

this was also probablly in the wrong section so sorry if it is.

Doesn't put any effort into the relationship. No sex.

Why the heck are you with her, when there are so many other females available.

And if you say you love her...get on with it. Remain the 'glutton for punishment'....

Dont want other females, and when you say get on with it what do you mean exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by mikky View Post
    Dont want other females, and when you say get on with it what do you mean exactly?
    Either be more forward with your sexual needs . . . or seek different girls who don't equate boyfriend with dog

9 months with no sex? . . .how long has she been treating you like a dog? . . . I'd say move on to other girls.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

doesn't sound like your relationship is going too well. you are in college, live it up and have fun...no need to settle with someone who isn't treating you right. you have plenty of women at your disposal right now. if she isn't giving you what you want, and is taking advantage of your blind love for her by treating you like a dog, then move on to greener pastures. you'll regret all the time you wasted with her later if you stay.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Grab a few beers and go party with your friends. Nine months no sex and in college. Hell no! And she treats you bad. Dont stand for it man. She treats you bad because you let her. Dont be the fool, pity the fool.

Just kill yourself.