+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some help

...and she didn't but she asked me to come with them, and I did...probably shouldn't have. We were supposed to go out today, just me and her, but she canceled. Had a very good excuse too, and she sent me 5 messages saying just how sorry she is, beging me to reschedule for some other time. I don't know what to do now. I don't really want to go in depth on the situation, I'm just thinking of leaving her alone. Her specific message said "please don't hate me, but something (which I won't mention...don't feel like it) came up, we'll have to reschedule. please don't hate me...I will make it up to you" was the basic message in all of them.
    I responded by saying that it doesn't matter to me either way, and told her to call me if she really meant what she said. She said she did, and that she was looking forward to hanging out with me.
    This is confusing me...constant push/pull...hot/cold...I can't take this anymore! Should I give her a chance or should I just bail?

How many times has she canceled on you now?

Twice...this time it was a very good excuse, but if she isn't interested I don't know why the hell she would say things like "oh I do like you" and "I really want to reschedule..."
    To be honest...I had a feeling it was coming. We were just haning out for a while after class yesterday and I was supposed to pick her up 2 hours later. Not even 30 minutes after she left she cancelled. Oh well, I would just move on, but I'm going to give her one last chance. If she does it again, then it's sayonara.

She called my friend too to tell him to try and tell me that I shouldn't be mad at her...I wasn't mad, anger gets you nowhere. I was just going to forget about it but she told this guy that she still wants to go out with me, so I will give her one last chance...after that it's game over.

"...She called my friend too to tell him to try and tell me that I shouldn't be mad at her..."

Huh?! Why didn't she tell you herself?

Sorry. She may be cute and friendly and all, but WAY too much drama tagging along with her. Hard as it may seem at the moment, you need to find someone who will say "yes" and follow through, and will deal with you face-to-face.

-PP

"Had a very good excuse too"

You going to use this reason whenever things don't work out? . . . I almost thinking that she's now an attention-seeking girl, although she dislikes this creepy guy she likes the attention, and you, although she cancels on you she still likes your attention.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Funny thing...I was almost thinking the same thing...glad I didn't though. We rescheduled for tonight, so I am going to see her...and if she bails again, which I don't think she will, then I'm definitely moving on.

We went out but we decided to go on a group date so it was a little less awkward. We wend to our local bar/club and had a couple of drinks, but she had to leave early. Then for the next couple of days she started acting differently. Even weirder than my previous one night stands with a coworker a few years ago...that was the strangest thing that ever happened to me so far. From hot/cold to extreme cold. Plus, I'm starting to think she is definitely playing me. It's ok, I'm moving on from this drama, it's far too much for me to handle right now anyway.

I'm far too indecisive...I've actually already developped feelings for this girl, and if she completely shuns me it's going to be hard to recover from that one. Is there any way that I could win her heart?

With someone as flighty as that, the best way to "win her heart" is also, ironicly, the best way to get over her in the event she's truly playing you.

Namely, approach it with the attitude of "Yea - well, she's goina havta work for my love."

It's like a child who does something JUST BECAUSE he was told he couldn't. She wants attention, so make her work for it by showing you some human respect.

If she doesn't, then she wouldn't if you were pursuing her either. In that case, you'd be better off getting a jump start on whatever's next in your life.

-PP

Im gonna agree with the some of the people hear. She needs to step up to tell this guy whats up, and when she does and this guy is an *** then you will be there to back her up. Hopefully he takes the hint and she has the gumption to express her opinion cause you dont want to date her and have to keep doing this for her.

She was hospitalized and diagnosed with a blood clot in her brain. I'm going in to visit her tomorrow (Sunday). I'm going way out of my way on this, taking the bus just so I could see if she's alright, traveling for almost 3 hours away from my home...the thing is though, that I really want to go. I wouldn't care if she was in India right now, I would still have made the same decision!
    I'm a wreck, hearing this news made me feel terrible all day. I'm depressed, couldn't sleep AT ALL last night, can't eat AT ALL TODAY and I've had 2 nosebleeds. Yet I can't stop thinking about her, wondering if she is ok. My friend is coming with me tomorrow when I go in to visit her. She sent me a txt message saying that I can come if I want, but that what I will see there will not be pretty. I told her I don't care if it's pretty or not, all I care about is her health.

At this point, she should know just how much I care. I will be there for her, I want to help her in any way I possibly can.

I hope she doesn't stand you up this time.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Seriously, though, sorry to hear she's not doing well. It's nice that you're going to visit. I'm sure it'll mean a lot.

There is no better way to show her that I actually do care for her, than taking a two hour trip to see her when she needs support. All I want her to see is that I am more than willing to be there for her when she needs a friend, or some support. Seriously though, I cannot believe something this horrible can happen to a 20 year old girl...this is just twisted fate.

I'm pleased to say that she is doing a lot better. When I went to visit her on Sunday, she even raised her bed rest to sit up, and according to her family, she hasn't done that all week long. I can't wait to see her back in school, she's doing great for recovering from this disaster, it could have been a lot worse, but I'm so happy she's getting back up on her feet. This was quite a scare for me, I was literally mortified...had a few sleepless nights just sitting in my bed worrying, wondering what will happen. I brought her some sweets to cheer her up. She is supposed to be released today. I will text her around noon and ask how she's doing. I really cannot wait to see her again. I'm just glad she's OK.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast