+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some Advice

Need some Advice

hey first time here and just in need of some advice.

So to start it off theres this girl that ive liked for about 3 years and we were best friends on and off. and i found out she used to like me freshman year, but not sure if those feelings of hers will come back since its been 2 years since then. and i still like her and i told her this but that time she was going out with her boyfriend of 9 months so i told her lets just stay friends.

she just recently broke up with her boyfriend and was crying and sad alot so i told her to come and hang out with me and my friends to try to get her to feel better and forget about him. so we went out to drink and after a while we were both pretty drunk and were sitting next to each other. then out of nowhere she starts kissing me and i tried to stop her cause i knew she still liked her ex but my willpower was to weak since ive dreamed of kissing her for a while so we made out for a long time and she even left a huge hickey on my neck but everything else after that time i cant remember since i was dumb drunk lol. what should i do guys, im curious as to why she kissed me, and would like some help on this, and im not the type to go after a girl when shes weak or vunerable. ty guys

at least you recognized that she is rebounding. what she did meant little to nothing to her. best thing is to be a distant friend and maybe in a couple of months ask her out. right now if you tried to date her she would most likely just break your heart.

she's rebounding . . . don't read too much into it right now

But actually, you seem to understand the sitaution very well - even tried to stop her kissing and you're not the type to get 'weak or vulnerable' girls.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

I wouldn't give up too quickly, maybe you're part of the reason they broke up. Not eveything done drunk is meaningless, sometimes it just gives us courage to do what we've been wanting to do. That may not be the case, but you won't know until you ask her. If she says she wants to be with you then I would be leary. But most likely she will say she doesn't know what she wants because she's confused. Torn in two directions, if that's the case then say let's give it some time apart. So she can heal from the break up and if it's meant to be then when she's over him you might end up with a great relationship. One of the greatest loves of my life started very much like that, believe it or not.