+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heartache and missing her...

Wowww!!! That's a very selfish and immature move on her part! There's only one motive behind a text like that and its to get you jealous! She feels like you've moved on and she wants to bring you back with jealousy I think. I can't believe she would hurt her "best friend" this way! If people breakup, they should respect each other enough to give them space to move on. I hope you didn't reply to that text. Keep living your life and try moving past her to a better place where you're happy just by yourself. She doesn't sound like the sort of friend you need now. You'll find someone who you get along with much better soon enough. Hang in there and don't play her childish games. I know exacty what you mean by doing fine, and then taking two steps back everytime they contact you. I feel the exact same whenever my ex contacts me. Don't try to read too much into these contacts and don't let them get your hopes up or your spirits down depending on the case. Good luck....you will definitely make it through!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hope555 View Post
    Wowww!!! That's a very selfish and immature move on her part! There's only one motive behind a text like that and its to get you jealous! She feels like you've moved on and she wants to bring you back with jealousy I think. I can't believe she would hurt her "best friend" this way! If people breakup, they should respect each other enough to give them space to move on. I hope you didn't reply to that text. Keep living your life and try moving past her to a better place where you're happy just by yourself. She doesn't sound like the sort of friend you need now. You'll find someone who you get along with much better soon enough. Hang in there and don't play her childish games. I know exacty what you mean by doing fine, and then taking two steps back everytime they contact you. I feel the exact same whenever my ex contacts me. Don't try to read too much into these contacts and don't let them get your hopes up or your spirits down depending on the case. Good luck....you will definitely make it through!!!
    haha. So I had a great weekend. Met alot of new people and got to know this one girl. We're supposed to hang out next weekend.
    So my ex called me this morning on a private number and we talked for a bit. It seemed as if she wanted to confirm whether I knew something.... but I didnt know quite exactly what.
    So after a few minutes, I told her that I was headed out and hung up. Coincidentally, one of my friends called me right after and told me to check out her facebook wall. And on a post, it was a pic of her and her new "bf".
    I don't know why she is continuing to contact me, going as far as calling on a private number. This was the first weekend where I barely even thought about her and then this happened. It is kinda depressing how it seems like everytime I try to cover my wounds she finds a new way to put salt on it. I really don't know what her deal is and I am sick of these games. As I said, I didnt think/care about her all weekend until I saw the picture of those 2 smiling. Her smile took an extra leap and triggered some emotional reaction inside...

lol so lame...

Hmm sounds selfish and stupid dude... oh well. Just chill with that new girl and see how she is. Might be nice. You say you met her... did you like her?
    tago embago

Omg!!! Its not lame at all!!! You want to hear lame? I'll just see a new profile picture of my ex....just him by himself....that's alll....not with a girl, not having fun...just his face....and I'll start crying. Its because I still miss him and being part of everything in his life. I'll sit there wondering who took this picture and when and where..blah blah.. whereas before I would know the answer to all of this. If he saw a new profile pic of mine, he would definitely linger on it longer than he would on a new pic of any other girl he wasn't involved with. I mean if he knew that I do talk to other guys and am hoping to meet someone else, I'm sure it would hurt him. This is all normal when it comes to relationships. We move on, but are hurt when we see the person moving on even slightly without telling us, because we were best friends, and I knew everything about him. I mean I got sad yest because my ex clearly got a new phone, and texted me his new number. But before, he would have discussed with me abt the phone, gone shopping for it together, opened it together. So its not lame at all to feel sad when you see your exes life or get clues of it.

Good job going out, and meeting others. Good luck with this new girl. You seem to meet girls quite easily...enjoy your single life! Meet lots of people, figure out who you are and what you're looking for, and you'll do just fine. Hang in there!!!

breakdown...

awww....whats wrong? Tell us about it and you'll feel better. We're all always here for you and will listen as long as you want. Stay strong ok?? I know you're going through tough times...but hang in there...things will get MUCH better...i promise! *hugs*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12