+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should i just let it go?

So after moving on he contacts me with small conversation and a request to meet up. I agreed to visit after work one night. Considering i did feel some sort of way of how he went about the whole situation i was very apprehensive. So anyhow i went over to his house, we talked about the whole ordeal, relaxed, watched a movie, cuddled, and then we went to sleep. Now here is where the lines become blurry. Although we both stated from previous conversations that we were not interested in a sexual relationship atleast not yet anyway. We kissed, orally pleased one another, and although we did not progress to full blown sex, we were in the process of having sex. With me on top, but i couldnt go through with it. Although i have spoken to him since them, im totally lost as to the situation. I feel used in a sense, and completely baffled as a result. Was i a piece of ass, and if so i should have gotten mine and been done? but he keeps saying that he has his guard up, and doesnt want to get too close for a fear that my insecurities and trust issues will appear again. What do i do?

So you both acted like you weren't interested in sex . . .and then you have (almost) sex?

Why do you feel used? He asked you over and you agreed?

"he keeps saying that he has his guard up, and doesnt want to get too close for a fear that my insecurities and trust issues will appear again.". . . well if relationship is out of the picture then he probably just used you for sex
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12