+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How should I go about this?

How should I go about this?

Hey guys,

This thread is only for those who are experienced players. Sorry, but I need advice from the real guys. I am an alpha male, as my name suggests, but I am in a weird situation. I have no problems with ladies and my game is as smooth as anybody. The only thing is, this girl I'm interested in is two years younger than me (which is two grade levels because I'm in High School). We are in completely different social groups and the only time I ever see her is on the bus. I haven't spoken to her much because I don't want to come of as a weirdo (which I know will happen if I just walk up and play my game). I am fully game to go after her, my only question is, like my thread suggests, how should I go about this?

Thanks in advance.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    AlphaMale on the Bus! Neo to the rescue!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

haha mr. alpha male, sounds like you need to grow some balls and talk to her then. You have no problems with girls right? just talk to her. whats the worse that can happen? she turns you down? who cares, you got 100 other girls on your dick right? (lol at myself)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin View Post
    haha mr. alpha male, sounds like you need to grow some balls and talk to her then. You have no problems with girls right? just talk to her. whats the worse that can happen? she turns you down? who cares, you got 100 other girls on your dick right? (lol at myself)
    hey, watch your language! you're talking to a child here!

JustCheckin,

You are a ****ing moron. I have balls bigger than your brain and it's not because I have elephantitis of the nuts, you're just retarded. Next time, try answering the question.

BTW, I bet you get no pussy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    hey, watch your language! you're talking to a child here!
    haha what? The worse words I said were "dick" and "balls" and I am pretty sure those are some of the lesser words in his vocabulary if he is on the internet looking for advice on how to hook up with a high school honnie.

You truly are troubled. Can you read? No speaka la ingles?

By the way, I said I only wanted help from EXPERIENCED people. Not, 40 year old virgins.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMan View Post
    JustCheckin,

You are a ****ing moron. I have balls bigger than your brain and it's not because I have elephantitis of the nuts, you're just retarded. Next time, try answering the question.

BTW, I bet you get no pussy at all.
    haha What do you expect people to say dude? Your in high school right? Write her a love note and "check yes or no" hahaha

really man, dont act like you know me, because you dont

For your information, I am a lonely looser that sits on the computer all day and I have no friends and don't even know what a girl looks like. I am such a looser that I cant even look at girls on my computer. In fact, if I try my computer just says "who are you kidding?" and re-routes me to loveforum.net... which is why I am here

PS. Elephantiasis enables me to sit on my nuts so I dont need a computer chair... be jealous.

*edit*

balls bigger then my brain are never going to get you a girl... you might have to sit right beside me with my elephantiasis lol
    Last edited by justcheckin; 03-11-10 at 03:49 AM.

and just for future reference, don't go somewhere claiming you "are the shit" and then ask for help. It will not make anybody want to help you. Hence, why I am acting the way I am.

A real player does not need to ask a forum how to get a girl.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Haha. Look guys, I joined this forum to help other people and give them advice. The only reason I even mentioned being an alpha male is because I didn't want to hear all the "you gotta be confident" and the "man up and talk to her" bullshit, which is the exact generic answers I received. If you read my thread carefully, or just regularly if you're a solid reader, I did not ask "should I go after this girl." I AM GOING TO APPROACH HER. I just wanted advice on how because I have mostly stuck to my age level and older. I am 18 and she isn't yet and I don't want people to think I'm a pedophile because I'm not. FYI, I understand that sex is out of the question on this one so you don't have to give a lecture on that either.

Mismobra, I am not asking how to get a girl. I was looking for advice for this one awkward situation that I should probably avoid all together because I've alread spent an hour longer than I wanted to in this damn forum.

I realize my thread seems cocky but I wasn't trying to be. It's just how I am.

Thanks if you guys have any real advice and not trashing me (the high schooler who writes love notes with yes and no boxes. haha. cracked me up.)

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMan View Post
    Haha. Look guys, I joined this forum to help other people and give them advice. The only reason I even mentioned being an alpha male is because I didn't want to hear all the "you gotta be confident" and the "man up and talk to her" bullshit, which is the exact generic answers I received. If you read my thread carefully, or just regularly if you're a solid reader, I did not ask "should I go after this girl." I AM GOING TO APPROACH HER. I just wanted advice on how because I have mostly stuck to my age level and older. I am 18 and she isn't yet and I don't want people to think I'm a pedophile because I'm not. FYI, I understand that sex is out of the question on this one so you don't have to give a lecture on that either.

Mismobra, I am not asking how to get a girl. I was looking for advice for this one awkward situation that I should probably avoid all together because I've alread spent an hour longer than I wanted to in this damn forum.

I realize my thread seems cocky but I wasn't trying to be. It's just how I am.

Thanks if you guys have any real advice and not trashing me (the high schooler who writes love notes with yes and no boxes. haha. cracked me up.)
    If you want to get a good girl, alphaman, you should definitely drop the cocky mother sucker act.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    If you want to get a good girl, alphaman, you should definitely drop the cocky mother sucker act.
    I feel the hate misombra, and you don't even know me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, she is a hateful little woman she is

Not trying to hate. Just keepin it realm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast