+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How should I go about this?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    Not trying to hate. Just keepin it realm
    Respectable. Well, thanks anyway.

Stay subscribed and I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

If you know its gonna be difficut, would it be worth just going for someone your own age or older?
    Might be a better relationship if you do go for someone your own age or older, because then you wont have to worry about the age gap (which could cause problems when you want to escelate physically).
    What you think?

I'm sure you've got good reasons for going for this girl though, are you just looking to game her or are you looking for an LTR?

Rich,

Thanks for some real input. I am looking for a real relationship on this one, not physical relationship because that would be illegal.

The whole point of my thread was to find out if it would be more difficult to DATE someone younger. A) I don't usually sustain relationships longer than a month, NOT BEING COCKY. B) I don't usually go for younger girls, but she seems less stuck up and more like a real person than other girls.

My situation then, basically, is this: I'm usually in it for *physical activies* but I'm looking further on this one...and she's younger.

first of all, if you are BOTH in high school, there is no "pedophile" category just because you are legally "an adult" now.

Since you have dropped the attitude, I would love to help you.

What are you exact goals with this girl? Are you looking for a actual relationship? Are you wanting to become good friends with her? What is it that you want out of her? You need to find something that can strike a conversation between the two of you and not be awkward. Girls love to laugh, so if you have jokes (and you do, haha) make her laugh, lighten the mood. But again, Im not sure what you are looking for out of the relationship, so I look forward to your response and we can go form there.

P.S. Girls do NOT like the alpha male attitude. It does get girls, yes, but not the kind you want to settle down with (for down the road advice). Just saying. Every girl wants a confidant man, but over-confidence is a huge turnoff.

justcheckin,

Thanks for coming around on this one. Yes I have jokes and like I said, I'm not worried about getting her attention, I just don't want it to look or feel weird because I've never done the whole "date a younger girl" thing before.

I guess I'm just looking for a regular relationship (which I find reallly weird to talk about before I've even approached her) but I am at a loss for how to do that when I don't see her often and she has no idea who the hell I am yet. I can't just do what I normally do because that would scare the shit out of her, I can tell just by how she acts.

So, my question to you is, how do I be the "nice guy" in this situation?

Thanks again.

I am an alpha male, as my name suggests....
    An alpha male doesn't go seeking advice, he'd be giving advice.

An alpha male would just approach a woman, nor is he afraid of rejection....

xxazurexx,

Thank you for your post, but you did not read the posts before yours. Its not about IF i'm going to approach her, it's a different situation. She's not 18 and I am, and I'm not fiddling my thumbs over it. I AM GOING TO TALK TO HER, I needed help on what to say in this particular, weird situation.

Also, in previous post I stated that I joined this to help others, just had a question while I was at it.

And yes, I know the rules say alpha males aren't supposed to ask questions, but they also say that alpha males aren't supposed to care about the rules. Haha.

Thanks if you have any advice besides telling me what I've already been chewed out on before.

Maybe if you just start small in this case, I think it would probably be better to build up instead of straight up gaming her on your first convo lol
    Start off with normal everyday conversations, then once your more comfortable around eachother start bringing in elements of your game?

Just how I'd run my game in this situation.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry but I don't believe you for a second when you say sex isn't in the question for a "player" in highschool as you claim to be is not going to stick around for what could be years of no sex. So don't attempt to fool me you want her panties, on your floor. Unless of course you're not a true... player.

If you got GAME as you claim, why should she be any different than the other playettes? Just 'cause she's younger? Again, age don't matter to a true player.

When you do approach her, I hope her mamma taught her well... how to spot the players- my mamma sure did. I'm sorry that's not what you want to hear.

I need more info. Does she usually sit with a friend on the bus? Talk to anyone? Does she wear headphones? Etc.

She's not 18 and I am, and I'm not fiddling my thumbs over it. I AM GOING TO TALK TO HER, I needed help on what to say in this particular, weird situation......
    What Girl68 said basically....

True players don't give a hoot how old a female is, they go after her and they are usually smooth operators who know what to say and how to act.

No offence, but maybe you should change your name to AlphaBoy. I don't think you are quite the man you like to think you are.

Well, a little update on my situation:

She's taken. Her boyfriend walked up on us when I was talking with her.

girl68, I'm glad your mamma taught you well. Players can be assholes.

xxazurexx, I will change my name to AlphaBoy for you <3.

Thanks for the input everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMan View Post
    xxazurexx, I will change my name to AlphaBoy for you <3.
    Awww, I'm flattered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12