+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is there such thing as dick cancer?? im kinda freak out right now.

is there such thing as dick cancer?? im kinda freak out right now.

ok last night me and my girlfriend stay on the phone til like 4 in the morning, we talk about 11pm to 4am, and she starting to playing with her self and stuff. and she like wat u want me to do, and i told her to start fingering her self, and she want me to starting ...beating off. so yea i did that, but i took me forever to cum, ( she cum about 2 times already) so i just gave up after a hour of beating off while he having a orgiasim over the phone ( about 3:30 in the morning) than we talk for another 1hour or so, than i got off the phone ,wash me hand and stuff than went to bed, later on that night about 2 hours later, i woke up because i dont know why, and my dick iches like a bitch... so i started to scratch it and my dick look like it swelled up, and it look 2 times more bigger (it look longer and fatter) like from
    ( ) to ( ).......... can anyone explain. oh yea by the way it started to get back to normal now but it still longer and bigger but is not swelled up or anything well alittle...any1 know wat happening?? .........and yes i like my dick to be bigger. lol

I'm pretty sure you can have cancer anywhere in your body. The fact that it itches and stuff could be because of clothing, etc. If it swells up again or does anything weird like that, that is abnormal, you should go to a doctor and let them know when it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I'm pretty sure you can have cancer anywhere in your body. The fact that it itches and stuff could be because of clothing, etc. If it swells up again or does anything weird like that, that is abnormal, you should go to a doctor and let them know when it happens again.
    "Abnormal" wat that surpose to mean sry im kinda slow right now, yes its getting back to normal and everything. but it still a little swelled up, (not as worse when i first found out). .... lesson learn dont ever masterbate too long lol.

dude you might of just irritated it. like a peice of dirt or some shit got in it when you were beatin' pud. i wouldn't worry unless it happens more than once

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonRebel17
    so i started to scratch it and my dick look like it swelled up, and it look 2 times more bigger (it look longer and fatter) like from
    ( ) to ( ).......... can anyone explain

that my friend was your first erection.

as for cancer, you can get it basically in any part of your body where there is blood flood. cancer usually will start in common places, however once it's in your blood, it will travel down the endless road of opportunities.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

really no way... well if you seriously think that ther may be a prob go see yo/ur doc.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

nvm its back to normal, damn i like it when it was fat and big lol damn its back to normal oh well.

yeah big and fat is a big plus
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Where there are types of cancer concerning that area. There is testicular cancer and scrotal cancer. Any body part can get some kind of infection.

If the condition persists or stays even a little bit swollen or itchy within the next few days, go to your doctor immediatly.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

that is called blue balls. you worked up so much semen in your body that your testicles are swelling

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is that so?? before when i used to get blue balls, i never did look at my testicles.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Um, your probably like 17, so the likelyhood of you catching ANY form of cancer in the next 15 years is pretty damn slim.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by petertown
    that is called blue balls. you worked up so much semen in your body that your testicles are swelling
    my testicles didnt swell up.....i didnt say anything out my balls swelling up..........i was talking a bout my cock swelling up and got so much bigger.