+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Doea he love me?

Doea he love me?

I have just started secondary school, and I made a friend named Beth(not real names). She later on made a friend in another form named Isaac (he has friends who are boys but mainly hangs out with girls). But his best mates are Milo(very nerdy) and Charlie(does he like me?) and anyway I often find excuses to hang out with them. I kind of like Charlie and when I was reading in English and everybody was ment to be saying good morning to the teacher he grinned at me. Since then when ever I look at him he grins. I am in a different form though. so when we were lined up to go into asembely he smiled at me again. I don't know him that well but he once said to me I bet you're good at sports. I think he wants to be alone with me though because once his friends started singing a random song and he said to me should we back of slowly. I did so then I ruined this perfect moment by going back to his mates. Once when we were alone his friends friend came up and said we looked good together and we should go out I had no idea whatsoever and I replied whatever doofus don't you have some of your own friends instead of us!
    That is basically the one I like but there others I need to mention, Jacob. I go to a club with my friend Violet. There are six of us and one of them is called Jacob, he is a year older so that is only when I see him apart from in the hallways. when I do we just say hi very nervously. I sometimes atempt at a small wave.
    Finally Freddie , George and Adam. Adam fancies me and everybody knows. He is the biggest idiot ever! Freddie is ment to be going out with a girl named Cassy but they never talk and he and me always talk! is George always really kind to me and always cracking jokes that's all why I'm kinda stuck. I don't tell my friends cause
    they would tease me.
    I'm just editing on what i said before.Charlie lives in the opisite direction to me so I can never walk with him, and then I feel kind of bad walking back with his mates although they are a good laugh and I like them. Freddie who I mentioned earlier is also his friend. I keep on saying he smiles at me but especially in English. When I turn around to see what my friend is saying I always catch him staring. I like it but I wish he told someone (idealy Feddie or Isaac) that he liked me because they are both likely to say it to me but he is really shy. He has no girlfriend but sometimes he walks back with this other girl which is kinda annoying... though he doesn't like her I don't think and she is about 2 times the height of him when I am exactly the same size.
    This part is not love related but to be honest I would rather hang out with Beth,Isaac,Freddie and Charlie then all the other weirdos who constantly swear. Also am I too obsessed whether he likes me. I should be updating this more reguarly now.
    Hi this is weird but I now like Freddie and I think it is only a rumor about him going out with cassy. Freddie is always miming to me across the room and today in drama. We were being put into groups on how many brothers and sisters and he mouthed how many do you have, I signalled 1 at the same time as him. He mouthed, I hope we are in the same group. Later on George mouthed to me something along the lines of 'love Freddie' wasn't sure what it was... I often hang out with Freddie but I keep changing whether I like him, George or Jacob.
    This is very complicated but also the thing with Adam is getting so much worse, he got his friend to ask me whether I have facebook which I replied no. Also was staring as me obviously and loads more then usual. I was with Freddie(:and Isaac and Charlie when we saw Adam coming,'Oh god he's coming' is what freddie said(he he he)! Also Freddie wanted to introduce us to his big brother. Please reply if your read.
    Freddie just introduced me, Isaac and Charlie to his big brother who was pretty cool.
    Last edited by zebedee; 11-11-10 at 02:48 AM.