+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont feel sad, you can get them back and make things better!

Dont feel sad, you can get them back and make things better!

Right, this is for those of you that right now are feeling like your world as come to an end, those of you who love your ex and desperately want them back. I too have been in this situation and this feeling of hurt and betrayal is the worst feeling in the world. My ex left me for another women in 1995 and moved in with her straight away, just around the corner. I would have done anything back then just to have him back and for things to be how they used to be, however, back then, there was very little help and i didn't know who to turn to. I can honestly say now, that i cant stand him but back then i loved him to pieces, he was my childrens dad and we had been together for five years, my world revolved around him.
    Anyway what i am saying is that your relationships do not have to be over ( as long as their was no violence in the relationship)

I am letting you know that with a little help, there is a way to get your ex partner back and for your relationship to be as strong as ever.

Follow these simple rules-
    no text terrorism
    stop blaming yourself
    Stop apologising for your actions
    take care with your appearance
    Arrange a night out with your friends

These are just a few of the strategies-
    Until tomorrow, goodnight .
    Last edited by ali3775; 06-11-10 at 09:50 AM. Reason: I think i was breaking the rules

C-ya later!

I hate to be a hater but hope is one of the biggest causes of history repeating itself in these scenerios and you getting hurt again.

I admire positivity, but when it's still often one sided, it will not lead you to where you desire.

If the ex wants you back or feels they have made a mistake, it is up to them to draw that conclusion - sadly most things people do after a breakup occurs just seem to make things worse.

I guess we sadistically like to learn lessons the hard way.

There are exceptions - Never giveup if the ex is showing key strong signs of uncertainty - fight for what you care for most in this world.

Boscher.