+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flirt by text - advice needed

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, if the frequency is the issue, then listen to neo. But if you are going to try to tempt her with a "surprise", you'd better be sure to have one planned, or you won't be able to use that line again. haha
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Totalrebuild says:

"Applesauce I would be grateful if you could give me advice on what to say"

ok, post here after the next time you have sex and I will tell you what to say

Applesauce

We had sex last night. Not blow your mind sex or anything as we were both tired after a busy weekend

We were in bed, started kissing and gradually ended up having sex with me on top. Then she said she wanted to lay on her front and me to lie on top and have sex that way (she likes this as she can touch herself whilst I am inside her)

We were done within 20 mins

well done! Now here is what you should text her during the day:

"sex last night was amazing "

leave it at that. It's simple and to the point. Since you are starting out, you don't want to sound out of character. We will up the flirting and sexting little by little. Also, don't just play the part when you text her and then drop the act. You need to become that confident, suave man in your text messages. Believe in yourself. Your wife married you for a reason. Be that man who ignites her fire in all that you do - the way you dress, the way you smell, the way you look at her, the way you kiss her. Make her melt

I posted this advice in another thread but I think you can benefit from it. Here are tips to give your woman a mind-blowing orgasm

- turn her on before you ever touch her private parts. This could mean setting the mood (e.g. music, candles, a bath), touching her erogenous zones, and/or heavy kissing. This will heighten her arousal and make her more receptive to having an orgasm. The biggest mistake most guys make is not spending enough time building up her level of arousal

- take control of the situation. A confident man in the bedroom is a huge turn on for women. Undress her slowly if she is wearing clothes, pull her hair, pin her against the wall with your body, bend her over the bed - these are all ways of taking control. Don't be afraid to position her with your hands or tell her what you want her to do

- learn to use your tongue and fingers. When done right you can give her an orgasm or, at the very least, bring her close so that you can finish her off with a penetration orgasm.I've found that girls enjoy the most when you use the tip of your tongue or the pad of your middle finger to stimulate their clit. Start out slow and build tempo. If you use your hands, make sure to keep your fingers wet by licking them. Stick to simple patterns like up and down or side to side. Pay attention to her visual and auditory cues for guidance. If she starts breathing heavier or squirming, DO NOT change anything. Keep doing exactly what it was you were doing even if your tongue feels like it's going to fall off or your forearm starts cramping

- multi-task during intercourse. Give her a back massage or play with her clit during sex. The simultaneous combination of clitoral and vaginal stimulation will bring her to new heights of sexual pleasure. It can, however, be overwhelming for her and she may try to move your hand away so she can focus on one sensation at a time. If this happens, reassure her that you want to make her feel good. Encourage her to relax more and let her body become inundated by sexual pleasure

flirting through text.. when my boyfriend text me that he is thinking about me, and when he tells me exactly what he is thinking about us doing, - it definitely spices things up
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

*agrees with applesauce*.

No one here can tell you what to say. You have to use your imagination. And no, lack of sex doesn't excuse it. What happens if your wife actually gets in the mood for it, are you just gonna stick to missionary?!?!

Do some background research if you're that stuck. Go to a library to look up a book on it. Have a sneak peek at sex books in the shops while *browsing* for tips. But don't repost here asking for more specific tips on what your content should be. Google content if it's that hard for you.

update? Haven't heard from OP in a while

Tell her that when you see her next you will give her a full body massage - should do the trick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12