+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need some advice here

need some advice here

My gf broke up with me in january and within a few days she met an other guy, introduced by her sister. She's still with him.
    We had a long distance relationship, so the only contact we had after the break up was on msn (I didn't feel like calling her.)
    I could tell she missed me due to signs on msn, but she never actually told me she missed me, I actually asked her after three weeks, and she answered no. But during the months I noticed she played music I liked (unknown artists), and she checked me out on my social network pages.

Anyways we had both NC and LC during those months. Today I was tired since I 've slept so little the last few weeks, and I've been depressed for a couple of months now. So I decided to tell her and to delete my whole msn (with everybody in it). We had a chat for about an hour in which she informed how my family was doing and so on, just a regular and normal chat. She is selling parfume/smelly stuff nowadays and she said if you need some, just give me a sign. And she told me that she's going to live together with her current bf. I don't understand that at all, since he ain't a good looking person and he has issues, I've heard from a mutual friend. I think she makes a big mistake by going to live together with this guy. Ofcourse I wish her all the best...

But I really like this girl and I would do anything in the world to get her back. I don't know how she feels about me, but I assume she doesn't hate me and she still has pleasant feelings to the old days. I've read on the forum that it's better to stay in contact with your ex if you want to reconcilate in the future. So did I wrong by deleting my msn?

I'm thinking about reinvoking my msn, and even want to send her a text message saying that I still care for her and that I miss her like crazy. No idea how she will respond though and I don't know when this new guy is with her. What are my best options to reconcilate in the future?

move on, brah. She's moving in with her boyfriend. That should tell you something

clearly she still has feelings for you , but maybe not the ones you want , mayb she just doesnt want you completely out of her life as you had a history and a connection together.
    if she spends more time talking to you than spending time with her boyfriend then thats a signal she still really likes you.
    but if its just a chitta chatter every now and then, she just cares for you and thats all.

keep in contact for sure , its clear you feel deeply for this girl and she cares for you mayb not in the sense u want it to be but she cares enough to tlk and ask about you.
    all i can say is time is a healer , you might move on and you might get back together but dont get your hopes up to be hurt again .

Yeah, I know she still cares about me..and we didn't chat a lot lately due to the fact that I never initiated any convo between us.
    I think she only sees me as just another friend and I want to regain my position as boyfriend.

Perhaps I should talk to her more often, and win her back that way.. (I've won her once before by talking often to her, while she was in a very bad relation prior to ours).
    But if she is so into this guy I really can't talk him out of her head.