+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what else to do or say

Don't know what else to do or say

I don’t know what else to do, and I am so tired of this. I don’t know what is going on inside a guy’s mind. I already told the guy that physically we don’t match; I am not into short guys. Even worst the guy already had shown his ill-tempered personality side of him to me – punching and hitting. I cannot imagine getting to know someone who has a tendency to be physically abusive if some little thing has pissed him off.

He already made an impression on me, and this impression already had turned me off. When I am turned off, I want nothing to do with this guy or take the time to know more about him, so that other qualities would diminish his explosive personality. I am not a violent person even though I am a phsycially tall and big, muscular girl. I don’t know what else to tell this guy that I am never going to be interested or into him.

I can’t see why this guy insisting on changing my mind. My impression of him has already been tarnished and distorted. I told the guy that let it rest. I have his phone number and email address. I will call or contact him when I have changed my mind. From now on, I have to do what is necessary to be healthy and productive, so I told him don’t read into things thinking that I am sending some sort of sign that I am interested. I am not a type of girl that would want to mislead anyone at all.

Have you ladies experienced any of this before?

Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying View Post
    I don’t know what else to do, and I am so tired of this. I don’t know what is going on inside a guy’s mind. I already told the guy that physically we don’t match; I am not into short guys. Even worst the guy already had shown his ill-tempered personality side of him to me – punching and hitting. I cannot imagine getting to know someone who has a tendency to be physically abusive if some little thing has pissed him off.

He already made an impression on me, and this impression already had turned me off. When I am turned off, I want nothing to do with this guy or take the time to know more about him, so that other qualities would diminish his explosive personality. I am not a violent person even though I am a phsycially tall and big, muscular girl. I don’t know what else to tell this guy that I am never going to be interested or into him.

I can’t see why this guy insisting on changing my mind. My impression of him has already been tarnished and distorted. I told the guy that let it rest. I have his phone number and email address. I will call or contact him when I have changed my mind. From now on, I have to do what is necessary to be healthy and productive, so I told him don’t read into things thinking that I am sending some sort of sign that I am interested. I am not a type of girl that would want to mislead anyone at all.

Have you ladies experienced any of this before?
    That is your problem.

If this guy has hit you troll um sorry, OP, then I would suggest calling the police. If he is not leaving you alone, then I would suggest calling the police as what he is doing is a form of stalking.

Also, telling him that you will call him when you change your mind if giving this guy some hope. If you REALLY don't want him in your life, DON'T BOTHER WITH HIM!!! He calls you, don't answer, he emails you, don't respond, geez really how hard is this for you to comprehend??

Also, based on ALL your threads here that are the same I would say there is much more to the story if all these men just "can't leave you alone".

What idiotic thing to say.

I really meant that compared to him, I am a phsycially tall and big, muscular girl. But compared to someone who is 6' 4", I am a tiny, teeny little girl. I would not want to look similar to a midget standing next to Green Giant. That is also considered not physically matched.

I think that is my problem. I was trying to be and make nice about things and say I would call when I changed my mind. But the truth is if you have any self-love , self-respect, and self-esteem at all, you won't want to wait around and hope. Who wants to wait when there are so many girls out there who are much better, smarter, outgoing, and well-received by others, popular, and who want to be put on the pedestal?

The truth is, I have my life to live, and whatever I do it is about ME and only ME; he shouldn't read into what I do as a sign that I am interested in him. BTW, all of his friends have the same personality. Who would want to hang around these guys/girls? Wouldn't want to bleed on the back.
    Last edited by JustSaying; 10-11-10 at 08:00 AM.

JustSaying, are you on medication or in any kind of therapy?

Are you a bully or nincompoop? Get off my post if you can't contribute any intelligent point.

I was contributing a point. I was trying to be nice about it, but I guess if I'm a bully and a nincompoop, I won't have to sugar-coat it anymore.

You really sound mentally imbalanced, based on the all the threads you've started and the way you've responded to people trying to help you. I urge you to stop asking the internet for help, and instead ask a mental health professional for help.

Dammit, I still sugar-coated it. Just can't bring myself to be nasty to the unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying View Post
    What idiotic thing to say.
    NOTHING I said was idiotic. What you are posting all over here & many other forums is idiotic. Do you even stop to really, deep down read what you have written for TONS of people to read & maybe decide to post to? First you post about a CEO of a company you worked for that didn't know you, but somehow liked you was supposedly stalking you. Oh wait, no HE wasn't stalking you, it was his friends that thought your every move was somehow a "green light" that you liked this CEO.

THEN, you post numerous threads about these guys that just can't leave you alone. They stalk you constantly & no matter how many times you say "get lost" they still hover all over you.

So, after the people here, myself included reading these crazy threads, what conclusion can we come to??

Either you are a attention whore that doesn't get enough in real life so you go on various love forums to get the attention you crave whether it's positive or negative attention, you don't care.

OR

You are legit, but you have problems that WE here or anywhere else can't help you with because as MerryH said you may need to talk to a professional about all this.

I agree with "Blent."