+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to this forum crap. My ex used it all the time. Now Im here. asking for help.

New to this forum crap. My ex used it all the time. Now Im here. asking for help.

So, I was in an almost one year long ditance relationship. It was great at first, overall a good relationship. We both had our mistakes, blah blah, i dont even know what to say. Im shaking here typing this.
    I break up with him because I because tired of him worrying over every little thing. He would talk to his friend ovr the phone and I guess he was greatly influenced. every single day almost all the time hed ask me questions about us. became overwhelming. I felt he didnt have to because I loved him. Id go visit him, 6 hour train ride. who the flip would do that every two weeks. But man, point is, im not over him. Ive been out and about thinking it would b easy but its not. Ive been doing stupid stuff because now im the one trying to get ovr the person i broke up with, ****en stupid.
    Now i feel like a complete idiot, its been almost two months since our breakup, he cut all contact from me, etc.
    Sleepless nights, he deserved a second chance. He even came to LA to talk about it, tried to put it back together and I refused.

Now I feel that Ive made a huge mistake.

I wanna call him, telk about this with him...but he was extremely hurt about the break up, dont know if he still is. what i DONT KNOW is killing me.

Should I give him a call? send him an email?.. idk what to do people

Are you sure that you suffer because of him? At the begining you was good with the situation, what changed? I think you could observe how you feel alone and abandoned. You don't miss him, you feel alone so, accept it. Even if he comes back you won't be happier, you are going to hide and flee what you are feeling right now.

ahh Id like to think that it is only because I feel alone. I doubt it though, I want him back. I genuinenly do. What changed was the fact that I felt he was suffocating me someshow, always asking me if everything between us was okay, when clearly there was nothing wrong etc. I think he was becoming paranoid ..when there was no reason to be. And it became irritaing especially because it was along distance relation. I live in LA and he lives up in north cali.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought you didn't want to talk about it and deleted previous thread? So ? I would like to know his side of the story too.
    I wazzzz here

This was my first post.
    How am i suppose to tell his side? Im not him, LMFAO

"Time passes even when it seems impossible. Even when the rhythmic vibrations of second hand clock pulse carries the pain. Time passes unevenly - tears in front of him once, then again a drag on relentlessly, but still passing. Even though I was concerned"

Thats what you posted correct?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    More or less(rather less),but I wouldn't advice the google translator as a trustworthy source of translations.

I wanted to know your ex's nickname on LF - to read his thread and find out his point of view. It doesn't happen very often that we get the chance to talk to both sides of the conflict.
    I wazzzz here

HEEE :p didnt know what else to use to translate it, LOL

its JoeyJR.

I JUST read his most recent posts...im gonna move on.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm I saw his posts somewhere but didn't pay much attention to them... Let me check
    I wazzzz here

So to finalize this, i guess it really was a good idea to create this account.
    I found his account, read his posts, long story short...gonnna move on. and delete this thing too.

thanks anyway.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ouff harsh... I don't think he's going to change his mind :/
    I wazzzz here

yep, but this was useful in the end.

and wont bother contacting him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah sometimes you have to see the hard truth to realise that some things are really over... Well .I wish you good luck on moving on.
    I wazzzz here

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast