+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm confused.....

I'm confused.....

A friend of mine stares at me INTENSELY when i'm not looking and its quite odd. Even some of my friends have noticed it. He stares at me when i move away from him, when i leave the room, when i enter the room. When hes with his friends hes always glacing at me, and when I'm with mine he still glances at me like a couple times. My question is .... WHY DOES HE STARE AT ME SO INTESNSLY?!

Also:

I asked him if he liked me and he said he wanted to be just friends but the next day i ignored him (not intentionally. its just i needed some space) and he wouldn't leave me alone for the next two days and tried everything to get my attention, and so i gave in. @_@ so pretty much after that i've been trying to be his friend but he's been acting weird around me lately ever since that i just wanna be friends thing. Now pretty much its like this for me "I'M TRYING TO BE UR FRIEND BUT UR ACTING WEIRD! WTF DO U WANT FROM ME AND STOP STARING!"

idk if telling his age will help but hes 18.

He fancies the pants off you, hence his intense stares. Probably is totally and utterly in lust with you, undressing you with his eyes etc....

When they stare intensely, they want you...no doubt about it. Least that is what I have found and through real life experience.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    He fancies the pants off you, hence his intense stares. Probably is totally and utterly in lust with you, undressing you with his eyes etc....

When they stare intensely, they want you...no doubt about it. Least that is what I have found and through real life experience.
    oh that makes sense because thats what i was kind of thinking. hes probably is in lust and isn't too sure if he wants to be with me or not.

Any other responses would be much appreciated plz

I agree he definitly likes you A LOT!! But my thinking is that he isnt overly confident and is afraid to put himself out there because he is scared of rejection. Even though he said he just wants to be friends, if you do like him, then how about you ask him out on a date. A light hearted normal first date thing.

That sounds like a pretty good idea. I'll make it a "friend" date and see where it goes.

I'm interested in hearing what happens with your friend date. It seems like he likes you a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by StillInShock View Post
    I'm interested in hearing what happens with your friend date. It seems like he likes you a lot.
    I will let you know