+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sexual feelings for my soon to be husbands good friend?

sexual feelings for my soon to be husbands good friend?

well i have been with my partner for 15 years we are planning on getting married in 5mths time ,, i have had an affairs in past , broke up but worked it out ,, several years ago ,,
    but im finding my self attracted to his very good friend / they also work friends.. i get butterflies when im near him feel like i wanna cuddle and kiss him ,, he took me for a buggy ride last nite while at his house and i so touched his leg but he wouldnt have had any idea i doubt it ,, why i done it ,,, i dream of him ... i managed to get over this in the past but its come back of him again ???

what am i doing i always make sure i look good around him ...

i know i have so much to loose we have just built our dream home after much sacrifices of years living with his parents and in a shed , we are in debt and under alot of pressure as well ,,

what am i doing and why would i be thinking like this ??? what are your thought on this anybody im desperate i dare not to say anything as he will be angry and could possibly leave me due to my past history? am i cheating ? i dont think he would cheat with me cause there best friends /// but i have thoughts

what is it about this other guy that makes you attracted to him?

truthfuly ,, sexually , things he tells me i like ,, his looks ,,his caring nature, his single and has no kids and wants one ???

maybe im reading to much into him then i think ,, he may just be like that in his personality ,, but i doubt he would even think i felt this way ,, he would have no idea .,. i dont think he would feel the same way .. even if it feels like he does check me out ,, i dont think he would be the type to go any further due to his friendship with my partner .. but i secretly think it ,,

what is it your husband lacks that you desire? I'm trying to figure out if your marriage can be salvaged

also, tell me more about the kids issue. Do you really have 5 kids? Does your husband not want any but this guy does?

i dont find him that sexy or attractive ... ive been with him for a vey long time since we were teenagers and that look of sexyness i dont see...,,,and yes we do have 5 kids ,,, his friend doesnt but would love kids ,, and has laughed it saying would i have one for him in a joking way i think ..

Quote Originally Posted by 5 kids for us View Post
    i dont find him that sexy or attractive ... ive been with him for a vey long time since we were teenagers and that look of sexyness i dont see...,,,and yes we do have 5 kids ,,, his friend doesnt but would love kids ,, and has laughed it saying would i have one for him in a joking way i think ..
    Keep with what you got. It might just be a phase.

relationships should never be forced, and it sounds like the only reason you stayed with your husband is to please everyone else but yourself. You should WANT to be with the person you married. I don't mean want as in "I love him." You should want to rip his clothes off and make love when he comes home. You should want him when he's not around. You should want him to put his arm around you when you're sitting next to him

marriage is for life not just for christmas, if he read this it would break his heart ...is that what you want to do to him?

Quote Originally Posted by 5 kids for us View Post
    Trust me, he will have been joking. Men will say crap like that and especially if they are lusting after you/have an interest....it all draws you in, makes you think they'd be the perfect guy, husband and dad.

Faced with the reality of having you leave your husband...do you really think he'd take your 5 kids on, want to and be able to financially support you all, etc, etc? It takes a very, very special guy who would do this.

I wouldn't risk my marriage, my home, etc and for a roll in the hay and because I suspect all you would get from this guy is a roll in the hay.

Oh...and the solution to your sexual frustration - buy a vibrator.