+ Follow This Topic

Thread: any advice will be very appreciated .Thanks.

any advice will be very appreciated .Thanks.

I am on the process of getting over an ex boyfriend who dumped me for a girl who really looks like a stripper.

It's almost a month now since I never made any contact to him because I know it will just complicate things. It's also one month now with no sex at all since I can't imagine myself having sex with other man.

Well, it takes two to tango so i cannot put all the blame on him since i admit, I also did my part of mistakes for our relationship not to workout. He cheated on me first, and he asked for my forgiveness and as a revenge, I cheated on him as well. We are both stupid.

After a year of drama and so many trust issues, I planned a special weekend getaway with him to celebrate our 1 year anniversary,
    that 2 day getaway with him was one of the most happiest moments of my life. I even asked him if he's willing to start everything new, i mean a relationship with no 3rd party at all, i mean for us to be exclusive, but he said : I'm not ready for that, I could not trust myself not to like or **** other girls and I'm not trusting you either. I was hurt by his answer but I acted as if it was fine with me.

After that getway, i left a message to his voicemail saying : You know what, I screwed up since I cheated on you but you cheated on me first, remember? i dont want any contacts with you again since i'm seeing myself falling in love with you and it hurts me that you're not feeling the same way, please don't ever text me or call me since I;m not sure if i could ignore you if you would call me.

So far, for almost a month, i managed not to text him, he never called either, but sometimes in Facebook, he would chat, but i would just ignore him, but my heart was really broken seeing his pictures with his girlfriend and he only exposed his girlfriend now but they're together for 7 months now.

I know he's a complete asshole, but i cant take him off my mind that quickly but I know i'm getting there.

Guys, do you think my plan of not getting into a relationship for a one year would help me get back on myself again,I mean to have all the confidence i lost? or should i date someone else just to forget him totally?

i want to have a fresh start, i mean to be myself again, to be that loyal girl again, not the bitch cheater type.

just FYI, I've been through this before, failed relationships and all that, so what will i do not to be hurt anymore?

Do you think, i would be okay after a year without getting to any relationship? help, thanks.

You got P.M