+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i drove past my ex's house

i drove past my ex's house

I was curious to see if my ex had spent Thanksgiving with his new girl and yes her car was there. This is the guy that I spent about 8 years with and he was with this chick pretty soon after and now its been almost 4 months that they are together. During this time he's played some games with me, trying to contact me, one time i responded and he said hes not that happy and he doesnt wanna discuss her with me. I feel like if i had a new bf i wouldnt mind talking about it, but thats prob cause i didnt intiate the break up. I hope he was bored with her family on thanksgiving.

This boy is not responsible of your suffering. More you hope people to be unhappy more you will become unhappy.

^Tad insensitive wasn't it. She was with the guy for eight years, they split and now he's seeing someone else, course she is gonna be upset ffs! What do you expect her to do? Pat him on the back and wish them both a 'happy Thanksgiving' oh and good luck for the future, lol

OP, you really shouldn't torture yourself in these kinds of ways, driving past his home, etc. It only adds to your suffering.

One thing I never do is drive past their home, check their Facebook or other profiles - I'd rather not know what they were doing or if they are seeing anyone else, etc.

I know, I shouldnt have, but he still tries to contact me every now and then so I wonder how serious they are. Since this was the first holiday I was wondering if they would spend it together.

You should ignore his calls/texts. Seriously.

My ex, when he was going out with me he decided to not chat to me for a good month or two. It drove me so mad that I got angry at him, then he suddenly dragged out this stuff about how he was depressed and hated not having a job, and didn't know what to say to me, and that I was a crazy (bad word) and that we were finished. As if I could read his flipping mind!

So then I was really upset. Cos he had been my first bf. He even blocked me on stuff, so luckily I didn't have a choice to contact him. But I found out from profiles and things that he got back with his ex and things were rosy.

Til 5 months later he's depressed, he's missing me, his mum thought I was the best gf out of all his gf, blah blah all this crap. And you know what, I hated his guts! I still do! If he was over me, why contact me? If he wasn't, why dump me? It was all for an ego boost.

I even got a whole bunch of texts from him telling me the other day how he split from his gf of roughly 2 years( the maths don't make sense, but I don't care much either) and how he has no job, blah blah blah, the same old crap. I'm passed it, and you need to get to the point that you know there's guys 50 times better than him that you deserve to be with. And if he has a good time with the new girl, then it's because he doesn't deserve the good times he could have had with you that are 50 times better.

It's not about wishing him a crap time. It's just about not wishing him a good time, or better yet, not caring if anything good happens to him (which might sound the same, but you're not wishing him bad stuff to happen.)

Heyy, girl I promise you things will get better. Right now, time is your enemy and your storm will pass ya.

awww, thank u wicked